• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am doing the challenge for Reports in ADM beginner.  I messed up my report example so I wanted to start from scratch.  I deleted the report and tried to create a new one with the same name.  The system does not allow me to do that as it is saying that the name is already in use.  In order to pass the challenge, I need to have the pre-determined report name.  Any help please...............
User-added image
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually, this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PGHBFJOE

above error am getting while completing the "Session-Based Permission Sets and Security
Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"  challenge
I am doing the challenge for Reports in ADM beginner.  I messed up my report example so I wanted to start from scratch.  I deleted the report and tried to create a new one with the same name.  The system does not allow me to do that as it is saying that the name is already in use.  In order to pass the challenge, I need to have the pre-determined report name.  Any help please...............