• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I know for custom report links you can insert a parameter for a Contact Id from the Contact page, but can you do something similar if the report does not relate to the Contact? For instance, I have a report of Opportunities, which has a lookup to Contact. I want to use this report, but insert a parameter for the Contact Id. I have a custom field on Opportunity to get the Contact Id, but the paramter ain't working, which makes sense because there's only the custom field I have on opportunity and NOT the actual Contact.Id. Anybody know of any solutions?

/00Oi0000005wvrc?pv0={!Contact.Id}
Hi,

I know for custom report links you can insert a parameter for a Contact Id from the Contact page, but can you do something similar if the report does not relate to the Contact? For instance, I have a report of Opportunities, which has a lookup to Contact. I want to use this report, but insert a parameter for the Contact Id. I have a custom field on Opportunity to get the Contact Id, but the paramter ain't working, which makes sense because there's only the custom field I have on opportunity and NOT the actual Contact.Id. Anybody know of any solutions?

/00Oi0000005wvrc?pv0={!Contact.Id}