• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
OWD for Opportunity object is set to Public Read Only which means all users have at least read access to the object records. 
We would like to make a few opportunity records private that is only a set of users will have read/write access to these records, all other users cannot see the records. Is this possible?
SFDC Developers, I am a salesforce admin so a novice when it comes to development.
I have 2 objects A and B, A is the parent of B (master detail relationship). My users want a way of forcing the user to always create at least one child record B, whenever a parent record A is created. Meaning do not allow creation of A without a creation of at one record of B. 
How can this be implemented? Suggestions Please.
Is it possible to use LWC and/or visualforce to do this? Can we have a page for the parent record, users enter the fields for the parent record and then by clicking a "Next" button direct users to enter children record(s) for B object and on clicking save from the children B page, it saves parent A first and then saves the children by adding the id from the parent to the children records?
Good Day SFDC Developers, I am a salesforce admin so a novice when it comes to development.
I have 2 objects A and B, A is the parent of B (master detail relationship). My users want a way of forcing the user to always create at least one child record B, whenever a parent record A is created. Meaning do not allow creation of A without a creation of at one record of B. 
How can this be implemented? Suggestions Please.
Is it possible to use LWC and/or visualforce to do this? Can we have a page for the parent record, users enter the fields for the parent record and then by clicking a "Next" button direct users to enter children record(s) for B object and on clicking save from the children B page, it saves parent A first and then saves the children by adding the id from the parent to the children records?
OWD for Opportunity object is set to Public Read Only which means all users have at least read access to the object records. 
We would like to make a few opportunity records private that is only a set of users will have read/write access to these records, all other users cannot see the records. Is this possible?