• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,

Is there a way we can create a report to track the data storage per user. I have 200+ users and the task is to check how much data is consumed by each user.

There is an option to go one by one on detail page of every user and click on "View Data" but this will be difficult and I want something which can be used in future as well.

Do we have any report or application which can help to achieve this?

TIA

Regards,
Rahul

Hi All,

We use email to case functionality and generally create a single record type for a single queue but this time we got a requirement where we have 7 queues with single record type.

Now, while writing an assignment rule we added the record type but the record type is associated with 7 queues and Salesforce gets confuse to which queue this needs to be assigned.

I want to know which criteria should I add in addition to record type to get this working.

Best Regards,
Rahul

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to update custom settings field (checkbox) upon updating a checkbox on user layout. In short I want to control custom setting checkboxes from user layout directly.

I have a custom settings object A  [two fields A1(User lookup) and A2(Checkbox)] 
and
Object B [two fields B1 and B2 (checkbox)]

I want to update checkbox fields (A2 and B2) to true whenever I turn on the checkbox on user layout. 

Is this possible?? 

Thanks in advance! Prefferd if it can be done using Out of Box functionality.

Best Regards,
Rahul

• September 24, 2018
Hi Experts,

Need your advice where upon entering values in VF page, data should not commit(save) to database instead just appear on the same VF page in the form of detail page.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Hello Everyone,

I am new to salesforce development and need help on SOQL query.

We follow account hierarchy (Parent-Child relationship) and all opportunities which we create are associated with child accounts. Need help in querying all the opportunities of the child records which I want to show on parent record.

Regards,
Rahul

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I want to break a paragraph into multiple lines copied from another resource in Text area field basis on the comma given in between the paragraph.  

Any suggestions.
  • September 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am new to salesforce development and need help on SOQL query.

We follow account hierarchy (Parent-Child relationship) and all opportunities which we create are associated with child accounts. Need help in querying all the opportunities of the child records which I want to show on parent record.

Regards,
Rahul