Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to design/Customize the Forecasts Visualforce Page for below Image

User-added image
Hi,

Any open connections are avilable to connect excel with salesforce for insert and update actions.
Hi,

Fetch 3rd party app data into salesforce using REST API. Please help on apex class to fetch 3rd party data.

Thanks,
Jayarami
Hi,

I need to fetch 3rd party application data to update data into salesforce using REST API. please suggest me how can i fetch 3rd party app data using apex class.

Thanks,
Jayarami Reddy.
How to fetch opportunity post chatter feedItem in the visualforce and apex.

Thanks,
Jayarami reddy.
Hi,
I want below url present i have passed date value, but i want pass date value dynamically in rest api url.

https://**************force.com/services/apexrest/argrc__Assessment__c/2017-10-12
Hi,

I want Import excel file using apex visual froce, please help me , it is urgency task.
i have uploaded  zip file in sfdc, i want unzip the file in sfdc using code(apex.vf), Is it possible?
Hi,
I have created one checkbox in user fields,
which user has checkbox is true that user not see the custom object of start and end date fields,
which user has checkbox is false that user see that those fields.

i have tryed below code but this code is not working,
vf page:
<apex:outputField value="{!objAssessment.Audit_Start_Date__c}" rendered="{!usertrue_startDA_h}"> ---- avviewassement (page-830)

Apex controller:

Public Boolean usertrue_startDA_h{Get;set;}
public List<user> userdata {get;set;}

Userdata = new List<User>();
       Userdata=[select id,High_risk_country__c,Name from User where High_risk_country__c=:true]; 
         usertrue_startDA_h =false; 
         IF(Userdata[0].High_risk_country__c == false){
          usertrue_startDA_h =true;
          }        
Please help on this issue,

Thanks & Regards
jayarami reddy

Hi,

Any open connections are avilable to connect excel with salesforce for insert and update actions.
I have a Pageblocktable of myWrapper objects and two of it's columns are SelectList and Checkbox. Both of these columns correspond to peroperties of myWrapper object. When the VF page renders the selctlist default value is blank and only when the checkbox next to it (in the same row) is checked the Select List value needs to be defaulted to the first value in select list(which comes from the controller).
I am using javascript funaction and have all vales available in selectlist. I am not able to figure how to set value in the select list of the row on which checkbox was checked. I am trying javascript jquery. I am passing in the object Id of the object in that row to javascript. 
        function selectDefaultCategory (objectId) {

var categories = new Array();
            var json = '{! tripCategories }';

<apex:repeat var="category" value="{!tripCategories}">
                categories.push('{!category.value}');
             </apex:repeat>

//j$('[id$=tripCategory]').val(categories[1]);
        }

<apex:pageBlockTable id="myTable" value="{! myWrapperList }" var="each">     
<apex:column headerclass="alignCenter" styleClass="alignCenter"  id="requiredColumn" headerValue="Required"  >
    <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!each.Required__c}" id="required" onclick="selectTripCategory(! each.Id)" />
</apex:column> 

<apex:column headerValue="tripCategory" >
    <apex:selectList value="{! each.category}" size="1">
        <apex:selectOptions value="{! tripCategories}" id="tripCategory" />
    </apex:selectList>
</apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

Hi,

I want Import excel file using apex visual froce, please help me , it is urgency task.
Hi,
I have created one checkbox in user fields,
which user has checkbox is true that user not see the custom object of start and end date fields,
which user has checkbox is false that user see that those fields.

i have tryed below code but this code is not working,
vf page:
<apex:outputField value="{!objAssessment.Audit_Start_Date__c}" rendered="{!usertrue_startDA_h}"> ---- avviewassement (page-830)

Apex controller:

Public Boolean usertrue_startDA_h{Get;set;}
public List<user> userdata {get;set;}

Userdata = new List<User>();
       Userdata=[select id,High_risk_country__c,Name from User where High_risk_country__c=:true]; 
         usertrue_startDA_h =false; 
         IF(Userdata[0].High_risk_country__c == false){
          usertrue_startDA_h =true;
          }        
Please help on this issue,

Thanks & Regards
jayarami reddy