• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can we use custom quick action(Lightning components ) in swipe action bar of object records? If so then I am stuck because I am not able to add it in swipe action bar in salesforce1 app, have not found any articles reg this also, please help
Need to export a report as a CSV file from salesforce and drop in SFTP location

1. Report -> schedule report -> webpage
  2. Customize the report in batch class and schedule it and export as a csv into SFTP location

Is this possible via code or we need to use connectors to do this .

If it is via code the export CSV file size matters or it has any limitations?

If we use connectors , what are the best ways we can achieve it .

I have a commandlink tag in my vf page where in redered I ahve added 3 profile so that logged in user with thoze profiles only can see the delete commandlink in the vf page but the strange problem is that for only 2 of them it is working , for the 3rd one it is not working. All have same object level access on that object. Please help on this
I have a commandlink tag in my vf page where in redered I ahve added 3 profile so that logged in user with thoze profiles only can see the delete commandlink in the vf page but the strange problem is that for only 2 of them it is working , for the 3rd one it is not working. All have same object level access on that object. Please help on this