• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement where there is a VF page to select multiple records using checkbox, and those values should get saved in multiple fields on a different object. The VF page opens on a click of button.

So, now the issue is, I will select 2 fields, both of them will get saved to field1__c and field2__c. When you again click on button and select another value, then it should get saved to the third field field3__c. Now the value is overriding the first field  field1__c  on a new transaction. 

Unfortunately i am unable to paste the code here. Any help would be appreciated on the above issue.
  • January 24, 2019
Hello,

I need some help with the below requirement.

Requirement :
I have a button to insert data into salesforce. I want to view if the data being loaded is correct before inserting them.
For that I want to create a hyperlink where when I click on it, it will show the file I am trying to load in next tab or in another window.

I have checked a lot of links but nothing is similar to what i want to achieve. 

Ay help on this is appreciated.

Thanks.
  • September 27, 2018

Hello,

When we use dataloader, after selecting the file, it will ask for a custom mapping where we select the right fields and then load the data.

Is it possible in visual force ? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

So basically, when we click on select file from a visual force page to bulk load the data, it should ask for custom mapping where we can map the fields and then load the data.

Thanks in advance !

• September 27, 2018
Hi, I want to exclude validation rule to fire when users enter any weekend date for a date field.

Any suggestions would help. 

Thanks in advance.
  • September 19, 2018
Hi, I want to exclude validation rule to fire when users enter any weekend date for a date field.

Any suggestions would help. 

Thanks in advance.
  • September 19, 2018