Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I've got that kind of scenario:
1. I have 2 custom objects: RMIssue__c and CR__c
2. They are related to each other by lookup field which is placed on RMIssue__c object
3. I want to create Quick Action button on RMIssue__c list view to create CR__c record and add to it selected records from the list view

What is the best approach to achieve it?
Thank you in advance!! 
Hi All,
We're developing an application on the Salesforce platform. The Idea is to create an admin role for this module who can assign records permissions directly from the record. For example, the record can be assigned to a part/parts of the organisation, to specific users or mix (part of organisation and mix of users). The admin of this module is not a global or local admin.
What is the best approach for the development of such functionality?
Hi Guys,

I've got in my Org two custom objects: Event__c and Registration__c. Basically users can register for an event but the thing is that one user should do it only once for the event and reservation can't be made in future and at events data/time.
I was fighting with the trigger to resolve that problem but unfortunately my Apex and SOQL lack of knowllege succesfully stoped me. So I ask if anyone could help me.Hi Guys,

I've got in my Org two custom objects: Event__c and Registration__c. Basically users can register for an event but the thing is that one user should do it only once per event and reservation shouldn’t be made in the past and at the events data/time.
I was fighting with the trigger to resolve that problem but unfortunately my Apex and SOQL lack of knowledge successfully stopped me in this task completion. So I ask if anyone could help me.

Simplified structure of objects is shown below:

Event__c
Event_Date__c    Date/Time            
Name    Text(80)                           
LastModifiedById    Lookup(User)            
OwnerId    Lookup(User,Group)            

Registration__c

In theory I would check if combination of Registration__c.OwnerId with Event__c.Id already exists in all records of Reservation__c object and if Event__c.Date is not Now or in the past (before insert, before update).

Event__c
Name    Text(80)                           

Registration__c

In theory I would check if cobination of Registration__c.OwnerId with Event__c.Id alredy exists in all records of Reservation__c object and if Event__c.Date is not Now or in the past (before insert, before update).
Hi all,

I've got that kind of scenario:
1. I have 2 custom objects: RMIssue__c and CR__c
2. They are related to each other by lookup field which is placed on RMIssue__c object
3. I want to create Quick Action button on RMIssue__c list view to create CR__c record and add to it selected records from the list view

What is the best approach to achieve it?
Thank you in advance!! 
Hi Guys,

I've got in my Org two custom objects: Event__c and Registration__c. Basically users can register for an event but the thing is that one user should do it only once for the event and reservation can't be made in future and at events data/time.
I was fighting with the trigger to resolve that problem but unfortunately my Apex and SOQL lack of knowllege succesfully stoped me. So I ask if anyone could help me.Hi Guys,

I've got in my Org two custom objects: Event__c and Registration__c. Basically users can register for an event but the thing is that one user should do it only once per event and reservation shouldn’t be made in the past and at the events data/time.
I was fighting with the trigger to resolve that problem but unfortunately my Apex and SOQL lack of knowledge successfully stopped me in this task completion. So I ask if anyone could help me.

Event__c
Name    Text(80)                           

Registration__c

In theory I would check if combination of Registration__c.OwnerId with Event__c.Id already exists in all records of Reservation__c object and if Event__c.Date is not Now or in the past (before insert, before update).

Event__c
Name    Text(80)                           

Registration__c

In theory I would check if cobination of Registration__c.OwnerId with Event__c.Id alredy exists in all records of Reservation__c object and if Event__c.Date is not Now or in the past (before insert, before update).