• 45 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to attach the details of the record to as a Document to same record using Conga Composer through apex call out Conga.
https://support.getconga.com/Conga_Composer/Advanced_Composer_Solutions/Composer_Tips_and_Tricks/How_to_Call_Conga_Composer_from_Apex i have refered the above link but its not working for me , i am not sure wheather i followed it correctly or not .
I want to display all the cases with have attachments in a table along with the File name and other file related information in lighting component

Im using ui:inputDate  to display date filed ,
Is there any solution to disable the past dates in date picker?
I have to upload a image file to the custom object using lighting component, while i am  creating a record. NOT after creaitng a record How this can be done using lighting components ? 
hope i can get help from someone  for this, thanks in Advance 
Hi all ,  
I have 2 objects Rooms and Room Booking, 
Room has a date field Booked date 
Room Booking has date field Booking date 

if i enter a date in Booking date field of Room Booking
then i want the date field of the Rooms to be updated with the same date. 

i want this to be done by workFlow not by trigger 

I need to attach the details of the record to as a Document to same record using Conga Composer through apex call out Conga.
https://support.getconga.com/Conga_Composer/Advanced_Composer_Solutions/Composer_Tips_and_Tricks/How_to_Call_Conga_Composer_from_Apex i have refered the above link but its not working for me , i am not sure wheather i followed it correctly or not .
I am attempting to replace JS buttons with quick actions. These button simply call a web service method and alert the result and need no user interaction.
With quick action a modal always seems to appear and this is not desirable.
I am calling the Webservice method in the doInit function and firing a toast event with the results and have no need for the modal popup.
Seems an oversight maybe? But is there a way to accomplish this without the modal to closely mimic the JS button functionality?
Ideally we could show the spinner without the modal
Right now I am simply calling
$A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction").fire();
at the end of the doInit but it is not the most ideal in way of a UI to do this IMHO as it flashes the modal on the screen briefly.
  • May 30, 2018
I want to display all the cases with have attachments in a table along with the File name and other file related information in lighting component

Im using ui:inputDate  to display date filed ,
Is there any solution to disable the past dates in date picker?
I have to upload a image file to the custom object using lighting component, while i am  creating a record. NOT after creaitng a record How this can be done using lighting components ? 
hope i can get help from someone  for this, thanks in Advance 
Hi!,

I wan't to make a quick action button on an Object, but on click I just need to fire a background record update without oppening modal. Is it possible? Something to prevent opening modal. For now I simply created an Action Button based on VisualForce page, a confirmation button inside to update the record and close modal with success message.
I'm trying to build a Lightning Component Quick Action for Record Quick Action as well as Global Quick Action.

The component opens in a Modal popup in center of screen when in Record View and it opens in a popup along the bottom of the screen when called from Global Action menu (+) symbol in header.

To close the popup I've added following Event Call:
var dismissActionPanel = $A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction"); 
dismissActionPanel.fire();

This works for Record based Quick Action modal dialog and closes it, but it doesn't do anything when called in Global Quick Action.
Here is my complete code for the Lightning Component:

testGlobalCmp.cmp
<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader" access="global" >
    <div class="slds-p-around--medium">
        <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium" >Test Heading</h2>
    </div>
        Test content of module
    </div>
        <ui:button label="Cancel" 
                   class="slds-button slds-button--neutral cuf-publisherCancelButton uiButton"
                   press="{!c.cancelBtn}"/>
        <ui:button label="Save &amp; Close" 
                   class="slds-button slds-button--brand cuf-publisherShareButton uiButton"
                   press="{!c.saveAndCloseBtn}"/>
    </div>
</aura:component>

testGlobalCmpController.js
({
    cancelBtn : function(component, event, helper) {
        // Close the action panel
    },
    saveAndCloseBtn : function(component, event, helper) {
        // Display the total in a "toast" status message
        var resultsToast = $A.get("e.force:showToast");
        resultsToast.setParams({
            "title": "Save Success!",
            "message": "A test save success toast!"
        });
        resultsToast.fire();
        // Close the action panel
    }
})

And then I created a Quick Action in a object say Contactand also created a Global Quick Action and updated Publisher Layout to add the newly created quick actions to it.
  • March 10, 2017