• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
My requirement is to do Multiple shipments for each Partial order needs to be tracked in my salesforce cpq environment.Is it possible to create multiple shippement and tracking for partial orders?Could you please help me on this as early as possible?if you find any clue.
Thanks in advance
  • September 26, 2019
User-added imagewe have created a flow in our org. When we tried to test that, we are unable to login into Salesforce org.we have got this above error.we tried with forgot password, workbench technics, but no use. We raised a case to salesforce, no response from their side.Can please give me the solution as early as possible
Hi,
The user is currently able to edit the Probability Percentage for each stage of the Opportunity. The system should not allow the user to Save the changes made to the Probability field. I did write a validation rule, but it is not working. could you please post answer asap.

User-added imagewe have created a flow in our org. When we tried to test that, we are unable to login into Salesforce org.we have got this above error.we tried with forgot password, workbench technics, but no use. We raised a case to salesforce, no response from their side.Can please give me the solution as early as possible
Hi,
The user is currently able to edit the Probability Percentage for each stage of the Opportunity. The system should not allow the user to Save the changes made to the Probability field. I did write a validation rule, but it is not working. could you please post answer asap.