• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I have a routine that downloads new and modified account information to local database.  The routine retrieves the information from salesforce using a SOQL query.  The query populates an array of Account objects which are then persisted to the local storage.  For some reason, the billing street is being loaded into the Account object with spaces instead of carriage return line feeds CRLF.

This creates a problem if I need to display the information in another program since I cannot determine what data belongs to Address line one vs Address line two.

Here's and example of what I am seeing

Address entered like this in sales force:

123 Anystreet

Dept. ABC

Address appears like this in loaded Account object:

123 Anystreet Dept. ABC

So, instead of a CRLF (Dec. 13 + 10)  in between the last "t" in street and "D" in Dept., I am finding a space (Dec. 32)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim

• September 04, 2012

Hi, I have a routine that downloads new and modified account information to local database.  The routine retrieves the information from salesforce using a SOQL query.  The query populates an array of Account objects which are then persisted to the local storage.  For some reason, the billing street is being loaded into the Account object with spaces instead of carriage return line feeds CRLF.

This creates a problem if I need to display the information in another program since I cannot determine what data belongs to Address line one vs Address line two.

Here's and example of what I am seeing

Address entered like this in sales force:

123 Anystreet

Dept. ABC

Address appears like this in loaded Account object:

123 Anystreet Dept. ABC

So, instead of a CRLF (Dec. 13 + 10)  in between the last "t" in street and "D" in Dept., I am finding a space (Dec. 32)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jim

• September 04, 2012