• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to install this package and I keep getting this error and I have. I have no idea what it means, we don't even have any of these fields on the contact. I'd love any help! 

Your request to install package "BrightTALK for Salesforce DP-108" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Exterro (00D500000006aTV)
User: Cody Bustamante (00538000004sxRj)
Package: BrightTALK for Salesforce (04t0X0000005pBD)

Problem:

1. (Contact.Engagement_Score__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.

2. (Contact.Intent_Lead_Score__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again.

3. (Contact.Intent_Lead_Scores__c) Record Currently Unavailable

4. (Contact.Lead_Context__c) Record Currently Unavailable

5. (Contact.Lead_Type__c) Record Currently Unavailable

6. (Contact.Referral__c) Record Currently Unavailable

7. (Contact.TimeZone__c) Record Currently Unavailable

8. (Contact.UTM_Campaign__c) Record Currently Unavailable

9. (Contact.UTM_Content__c) Record Currently Unavailable

10. (Contact.UTM_Medium__c) Record Currently Unavailable

11. (Contact.UTM_Source__c) Record Currently Unavailable

12. (Contact.UTM_Term__c) Record Currently Unavailable

13. (Contact.UserQuestionAnswered__c) Record Currently Unavailable

14. (Contact.UserQuestionText__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again
Hi everyone. 

I have found a problem where a lead is being set to the default lead owner, yet none of my rules are dsoing this. I THINK this may be happening when a lead is edited by a 3rd party app that can't find a lead assignment rule and then updates that lead to the default owner. The problem is I don't know how to say if this is true or if some sort of trigger is going off. 

Could anyone help me set up/ run / read a debug log? 

Or have any other suggestions on what to do next? 

Thanks,

Cody
I have a flow that is a cutom way of converting a lead, long story short I needed a way to update a field upon conversion of the lead and we needed a custom convert flow to accomplish this. The problem is I needed to remove a status "sales qualified" as an option upon conversion and replace it with "Active Opportunity" but it's not working for me. Can someone help me figure out why? 

User-added image

User-added image

You can see I have "Active Opportunity" as an option for conversion, but it's not letting me chose that as an option. Where in this flow do I update the choices for conversion? 

User-added image
I have a flow that updates a bunch of fields when a lead is converted with an opportunity. But it is updating even when the lead is converted without an opportunity. I think I found out why, where. All I need is a second piece of criteria. Currently it just says:

Converted = yes THEN proceed. 

I need to add in, converted AND has an opportunity. Can anyone help me put that piece into the puzzle? 

User-added image

User-added image
User-added image
I have a series of process builders that are routinely causing this error. I have already enabled: Query optimization in bulk mode. Is there a limit to the number of process builder that are recommended running at a single time or what can I do to help resolve this? 

Here is one of the error messages I get frequently: 

Cannot execute flow trigger: We can't save this record because the “Regional Territory Assignment” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: DSCORGPKG.DiscoverOrgCustomMapping_Lead: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 93739643-76958 (-820305936)
I have a flow that converts a lead to a contact, during this process we have a screen with a picklist that allows people to chose the account they want to attach it to. The problem is Salesforce has a hard limit of 200 values in this drop down. So I need to implement a search bar instead. So that the screen allows you to look up accounts similar to the main search menu on the home page of salesforce. 
Like this:

User-added image

Can someone help me build this element into my screen? 

It looks like there is a limit to how many values this drop down can display. I see accounts starting with numbers, then the letter A, but then it stops. I checked the dynamic record choice and made sure it wasn't limiting the results to not exceed a certain number of values, and it doesn't have any sort of limit specified. Can anyone help me so that this drop-down will display all of our account choices? 

If there is a default max limit of values, can someone help me add a search menu to this screen? 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I have a flow that updates a bunch of fields upon lead conversion and a Process Builder that checks for the conversion. Problem is, something isn't working. My flow doesn't seem to acknowledge that my lead has been converted. I'm thinking this is coming from a faulty Process Builder? I could be wrong but this makes the most sense. 

Can someone analyze this PB and tell me if something is wrong? Or how would you tell a flow that a lead conversion has happened? 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I have a visual flow that is supposed to update some fields upon lead conversion but it isn't doing it. Everything looks correct to me, I feel like something is broken? Can anyone help me troubleshoot?
When a lead moves from one status "Open" to "Marketing-Qualified" I want a rule to auto-populate "MQL Last Activity" and "MQL Last Activity Campaign" fields based on whatever their last activity and last activity campaign was.

The status we have are:
Open
MQL
SIL
Law Firm Nurturing
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
But the only fields I need to be updated are
MQL
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
One thing I also need to ensure happens is if someone skips a status (i.e. MQL straight to SQL) that the current last activity is also updated for SAL. I need this for every combination that can happen when a status is skipped. 

How might I do this? I was told to use Visual Workflow, but I have only completed the Trailhead and that's as much as I know, can someone help me figure this one out? 
Battle Station is missing from the option to have for "related to" for a master-detail relationship in the object "Battle Station".... any ideas? I have followed all of the steps prior to this step...?
I was going to try to run a report on accounts with sales strategy = fortune500
Then run a report on all leads with email contains: @"fortune500 domain"
Then use the data loader to update the lead related account id to match the fortune500 account id; however, it appears there is not an option in reporting for related account id.

Then I started thinking, this would be really time-consuming anyways, maybe I could use a formula or process builder.

I need help creating the formula or if you have a better idea let me know but I would need the logic to be like this:

IF leads email contains (account domain) THEN update lead related account 

Can anyone think of a way to do this?
Trailhead > Admin > Intermediate > Data Security > Control Access to Fields

Trailhead keeps saying "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Account' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object."

Here are the requirements:
User-added image

I have the correct access granted but Trailhead says I don't. Please see the image. What else could I possibly do?!?!?!!​

User-added image 
I'm trying to install this package and I keep getting this error and I have. I have no idea what it means, we don't even have any of these fields on the contact. I'd love any help! 

Your request to install package "BrightTALK for Salesforce DP-108" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Exterro (00D500000006aTV)
User: Cody Bustamante (00538000004sxRj)
Package: BrightTALK for Salesforce (04t0X0000005pBD)

Problem:

1. (Contact.Engagement_Score__c) Record Currently Unavailable

2. (Contact.Intent_Lead_Score__c) Record Currently Unavailable

3. (Contact.Intent_Lead_Scores__c) Record Currently Unavailable

4. (Contact.Lead_Context__c) Record Currently Unavailable

5. (Contact.Lead_Type__c) Record Currently Unavailable

6. (Contact.Referral__c) Record Currently Unavailable

7. (Contact.TimeZone__c) Record Currently Unavailable

8. (Contact.UTM_Campaign__c) Record Currently Unavailable

9. (Contact.UTM_Content__c) Record Currently Unavailable

10. (Contact.UTM_Medium__c) Record Currently Unavailable

11. (Contact.UTM_Source__c) Record Currently Unavailable

12. (Contact.UTM_Term__c) Record Currently Unavailable

13. (Contact.UserQuestionAnswered__c) Record Currently Unavailable

14. (Contact.UserQuestionText__c) Record Currently Unavailable
The record you are attempting to edit, or one of its related records, is currently being modified by another user. Please try again
I have a flow that is a cutom way of converting a lead, long story short I needed a way to update a field upon conversion of the lead and we needed a custom convert flow to accomplish this. The problem is I needed to remove a status "sales qualified" as an option upon conversion and replace it with "Active Opportunity" but it's not working for me. Can someone help me figure out why? 

User-added image

User-added image

You can see I have "Active Opportunity" as an option for conversion, but it's not letting me chose that as an option. Where in this flow do I update the choices for conversion? 

User-added image
I have a series of process builders that are routinely causing this error. I have already enabled: Query optimization in bulk mode. Is there a limit to the number of process builder that are recommended running at a single time or what can I do to help resolve this? 

Here is one of the error messages I get frequently: 

Cannot execute flow trigger: We can't save this record because the “Regional Territory Assignment” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: DSCORGPKG.DiscoverOrgCustomMapping_Lead: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 93739643-76958 (-820305936)
I have a visual flow that is supposed to update some fields upon lead conversion but it isn't doing it. Everything looks correct to me, I feel like something is broken? Can anyone help me troubleshoot?
When a lead moves from one status "Open" to "Marketing-Qualified" I want a rule to auto-populate "MQL Last Activity" and "MQL Last Activity Campaign" fields based on whatever their last activity and last activity campaign was.

The status we have are:
Open
MQL
SIL
Law Firm Nurturing
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
But the only fields I need to be updated are
MQL
SAL
SQL
Opportunity
One thing I also need to ensure happens is if someone skips a status (i.e. MQL straight to SQL) that the current last activity is also updated for SAL. I need this for every combination that can happen when a status is skipped. 

How might I do this? I was told to use Visual Workflow, but I have only completed the Trailhead and that's as much as I know, can someone help me figure this one out? 
Battle Station is missing from the option to have for "related to" for a master-detail relationship in the object "Battle Station".... any ideas? I have followed all of the steps prior to this step...?
I was going to try to run a report on accounts with sales strategy = fortune500
Then run a report on all leads with email contains: @"fortune500 domain"
Then use the data loader to update the lead related account id to match the fortune500 account id; however, it appears there is not an option in reporting for related account id.

Then I started thinking, this would be really time-consuming anyways, maybe I could use a formula or process builder.

I need help creating the formula or if you have a better idea let me know but I would need the logic to be like this:

IF leads email contains (account domain) THEN update lead related account 

Can anyone think of a way to do this?
Trailhead > Admin > Intermediate > Data Security > Control Access to Fields

Trailhead keeps saying "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Account' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object."

Here are the requirements:
User-added image

I have the correct access granted but Trailhead says I don't. Please see the image. What else could I possibly do?!?!?!!​

User-added image