• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, We have an automated script which creates Knowledge articles in Salesforce developer edition. We are now hitting the limit which says "Article limit exceeded. The number of articles cannot exceed your organization's limit; please contact salesforce.com support.". We deleted articles later and tried again but we keep getting the error. So what are the limits around Knowledge articles? I read that we can have 50000 knowledge articles, but does it count deleted ones as well?
I have a use case as below:
1. On case insert/update we need to call an API.

Approach I have taken is: I wrote a future method to call API and called the future method in trigger.

Issue: Now our client wants to insert/update cases from batche job which results in error as future method can not be called from Batch.

Alternate I tried is queuable class but that again has a limitation of max 1 call from batch.
Any suggestion how to solve the above problem.
Hi, We have an automated script which creates Knowledge articles in Salesforce developer edition. We are now hitting the limit which says "Article limit exceeded. The number of articles cannot exceed your organization's limit; please contact salesforce.com support.". We deleted articles later and tried again but we keep getting the error. So what are the limits around Knowledge articles? I read that we can have 50000 knowledge articles, but does it count deleted ones as well?
I have a use case as below:
1. On case insert/update we need to call an API.

Approach I have taken is: I wrote a future method to call API and called the future method in trigger.

Issue: Now our client wants to insert/update cases from batche job which results in error as future method can not be called from Batch.

Alternate I tried is queuable class but that again has a limitation of max 1 call from batch.
Any suggestion how to solve the above problem.