• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to implement Service Cloud Voice. I could successfully set up inbound and outbound calls in Salesforce using Amazon Connect. Still, irrespective of the user's input, it is always doing the global search using the dialed number and displaying the results.
1. How do I make the popup display based on the user input, for example, case number?
2. I can see in the amazon logs that the case number input is taken from the user and stored in the contact set attribute, but how do I get that value in Salesforce?

Could someone help me with this. Any suggestion would be really appreciated. Thanks
Hi All,
I am having a Teacher Object with fields(Email,Phone,Name) and all those records are retrived in VisualForce Page with an edit button added manullay. Now, if any record field is edited then an approval process must run and after an approval the respective record field must be updated.

Is this Possible by Standard Feature of approval process or do i need to have a custom approval process if so please help me with the code
Thanks in Advance 
Geetham
Example for Login and Logout Session in VisualForce page so that after Logout if the user presses the back button on the browser it shouldn't be redirected back.
This is the error i am facing in the module
Admin Beginner 
   Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards
   Visualize Your Data with the Lightning Dashboard Builder
Any Help..?

Hi All,
I am having a Teacher Object with fields(Email,Phone,Name) and all those records are retrived in VisualForce Page with an edit button added manullay. Now, if any record field is edited then an approval process must run and after an approval the respective record field must be updated.

Is this Possible by Standard Feature of approval process or do i need to have a custom approval process if so please help me with the code
Thanks in Advance 
Geetham
Hello All, Below is my query. 
MyItems = [SELECT Id,Title,LastModifiedById,LastModifiedDate 
                   FROM Knowledge__Kav WHERE Id IN :ProcessInstanceIds ORDER By LastModifiedDate DESC];
ProcessInstanceIds is a set of IDs from another object. 
This query doesnt order by Last Modified Date DESC.
Also, I want to display LastModifiedDate in Date Only format. 
Right now, it displays value as below:
11/18/2017 1:17 AM

I want to display as 11/18/2017
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{! MyItems }" var="r">
     <apex:column headerValue="Title">
      <a target="_blank" href= "/{!r.Id}" >{!r.title}</a>
      </apex:column>          
     <apex:column headerValue="Last Modified Date"><apex:outputfield value="{!r.LastModifiedDate}"/></apex:column>
     <apex:column value="{!r.CreatedById }" headerValue="CreatedBy"/>  
</apex:pageBlockTable>
Example for Login and Logout Session in VisualForce page so that after Logout if the user presses the back button on the browser it shouldn't be redirected back.