• Armacell

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I am a newbie here and dont have much expierience with codes, triggers or visualforce.  I am okay with Process Builder and a bit on Validation Rule and Workflow Rules.

In my opporunity page I have a picklist called "Market" and it has dependent field called "Sub-Market". The "Sub Market" picklist has in turn also has a dependent field called "Application".
So depending on what users selects in "Market" - it will show few picklists selection for "Sub-Market" and similarly for "Application" .
Now my team wants to move this "Application" picklist from Opporunity to a related custom object. 
How can I keep the link and depencies? 

Hi, 
I am newbie here and pretty new to SFDC. I would like to achieve following
1. On opportunity stage - when I select "Opp Lost" - I need it to auto change all records in related list (custom object) picklist field to "Opp Lost"
2. But if I select opportunity stage "Opp Won" - I need it to change the records to "Opp Won" that are currently "In Progress" stage. Any records that are selected "Opp Lost" are not changed.
FYI - In Opportunity stage - we have 7 stage including "Opp Lost" & "Opp Won" however in the related list custom object picklist field - we have 3 stages "Opp Won", "In Progress" & "Opp Lost" 
How can I achieve this? Coding is not an option since I am a rookie.
Thanks / Ram

Hi there,

I am a newbie here and dont have much expierience with codes, triggers or visualforce.  I am okay with Process Builder and a bit on Validation Rule and Workflow Rules.

In my opporunity page I have a picklist called "Market" and it has dependent field called "Sub-Market". The "Sub Market" picklist has in turn also has a dependent field called "Application".
So depending on what users selects in "Market" - it will show few picklists selection for "Sub-Market" and similarly for "Application" .
Now my team wants to move this "Application" picklist from Opporunity to a related custom object. 
How can I keep the link and depencies? 

Hi, 
I am newbie here and pretty new to SFDC. I would like to achieve following
1. On opportunity stage - when I select "Opp Lost" - I need it to auto change all records in related list (custom object) picklist field to "Opp Lost"
2. But if I select opportunity stage "Opp Won" - I need it to change the records to "Opp Won" that are currently "In Progress" stage. Any records that are selected "Opp Lost" are not changed.
FYI - In Opportunity stage - we have 7 stage including "Opp Lost" & "Opp Won" however in the related list custom object picklist field - we have 3 stages "Opp Won", "In Progress" & "Opp Lost" 
How can I achieve this? Coding is not an option since I am a rookie.
Thanks / Ram