• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Validation Rule to restrict user from creating new record on the "XYZ" Standard object.
conditions:
 (only for "Overtime" record type) that "Start Time" field(Date/Time) cannot be less than 4pm and "End Time" field(Date/Time) cannot be more than 8pm on the same day.

I tried to write it from my way but It's not workking as expected.
The validation rule I have written is:

AND(ISNEW(), RecordType.DeveloperName ='Overtime', VALUE( MID( TEXT( Start - 5.5 ), 12, 2 ) ) < 16,VALUE( MID( TEXT( End- 5.5 ), 12, 2 ) ) > 20, DATEVALUE(Start)  =  TODAY() 
)

Can anybody help me to solve this?

Thanks

On the Case object I have several flags:

"Annex D"
"Proof of Ownership"
"MPAN" "Annex I"
"Company Car"
 "Documents Uploaded" etc.

Each flag is getting checked when the corresponding document get uploaded in Salesforce, Now I want to send first email template after 24 hours when Opportunity becomes "Qualified", also want to send next email template after a specific time(48 hours) after the first email template based on flag checks.
I think we can implement this with below features:

1.Process Builder: Scheduling is supporting only "When the record is created".So can't use this one.
2.Workflow: There are multiple conditions for sending a single email based on the flag check, having multiple email templates for the different conditions, I think need to create lots of workflow rules and it'll be unmanageable.
3.Apex: Confused over here which option is better to implement this requirement, If Apex Trigger is the best option, Can anybody help me how to implement this using apex..?
Thanks

Validation Rule to restrict user from creating new record on the "XYZ" Standard object.
conditions:
 (only for "Overtime" record type) that "Start Time" field(Date/Time) cannot be less than 4pm and "End Time" field(Date/Time) cannot be more than 8pm on the same day.

I tried to write it from my way but It's not workking as expected.
The validation rule I have written is:

AND(ISNEW(), RecordType.DeveloperName ='Overtime', VALUE( MID( TEXT( Start - 5.5 ), 12, 2 ) ) < 16,VALUE( MID( TEXT( End- 5.5 ), 12, 2 ) ) > 20, DATEVALUE(Start)  =  TODAY() 
)

Can anybody help me to solve this?

Thanks