• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to find out the row number for which the toggle was clicked but everything I did it is not working. 
<aura:iteration items="{!v.newWFs}" var="header" indexVar="rowIndex"> 
                                <tr aria-selected="false" class="slds-hint-parent"  id="{!rowIndex}">
                                    <td aura:id="submit" label="{!rowIndex}" data-value="{!rowIndex}" data-row-index="{!rowIndex}" onclick="{!c.toggle}">
                                        <span class="slds-assistive-text">Details    </span>
                                    </button> -->
                                        <div data-drag-id="{!rowIndex}">
                                            <aura:if isTrue="{!v.NewWFFilters}">
                                                <h1>
                                                    <lightning:icon id="{!rowIndex}" data-selected-Index="{!rowIndex}" iconName="utility:chevrondown" alternativeText="Workflows" size="x-small"/>
                                                </h1>
                                            </aura:if>
                                            <aura:if isTrue="{!not(v.NewWFFilters)}">
                                                <h1>
                                                    <lightning:icon id="{!rowIndex}" data-selected-Index="{!rowIndex}" iconName="utility:chevronright" alternativeText="Workflows" size="x-small"/>
                                                </h1>
                                        </div>
                                    </td>

toggle : function(component, event, helper) {
        var rows = component.get("v.newWFs");
        rows[event.target.dataset.index].expanded = !rows[event.target.dataset.index].expanded;
        component.set("v.newWFs", rows);
        component.set("v.NewWFFilters", !component.get("v.NewWFFilters")); 
    },

Hello,

How can I manage to change the color from the back of the approval status?

User-added image
thank you.

When trying to deploy a dashboard from eclipse I receive this errror:    Problem: Either org permission or org preference are not enabled for flex table? Can you please help with this? 
How do I change the action bar from the mobile? thanks!
User-added image
Hi ,

I want not to display in the Visualforce all the picklist values available and tried to hide them using below code but it is not working. Can you please help?

<apex:inputField required="true" value="{!pageCtrl.newCont.Status__c}" id="st" />
                                     <script type="text/javascript">
                                     (function(){
                                         var inputStatus=document.querySelectorAll('[id$="st"]');
                                         for (var i=0; i<inputStatus.length; i++){
                                             if (inputStatus.options[i].value == 'Unqualified' )
                                                 inputStatus.remove(i);
                                         }
                                     }
                                      </script>        
I have the following relationshio between objects:
- Vehicle and Vehicle_location are in Master-Detail relationshiop
- Vehicle_location and Production_Location are in Look-up relationshiop

How can I link them in a soql query?
Hello everyone,

For the GDPR we tried creating in our company a Workflow that triggers when a new contact is created and sends an email to the contact person informing him his data will be saved in our system. If the email is successfully sent a field from the Contact person should be updated.
But the Bounce management is not working when the email is sent from the Workflow so we don't know how to check if the email was successfully sent or bounced.
Can you please help with suggesting a different sollution? How can be this situation be handled differently? What sollution did you choose to implement in our side?
I'm trying to find out the row number for which the toggle was clicked but everything I did it is not working. 
<aura:iteration items="{!v.newWFs}" var="header" indexVar="rowIndex"> 
                                <tr aria-selected="false" class="slds-hint-parent"  id="{!rowIndex}">
                                    <td aura:id="submit" label="{!rowIndex}" data-value="{!rowIndex}" data-row-index="{!rowIndex}" onclick="{!c.toggle}">
                                        <span class="slds-assistive-text">Details    </span>
                                    </button> -->
                                        <div data-drag-id="{!rowIndex}">
                                            <aura:if isTrue="{!v.NewWFFilters}">
                                                <h1>
                                                    <lightning:icon id="{!rowIndex}" data-selected-Index="{!rowIndex}" iconName="utility:chevrondown" alternativeText="Workflows" size="x-small"/>
                                                </h1>
                                            <aura:if isTrue="{!not(v.NewWFFilters)}">
                                                <h1>
                                                    <lightning:icon id="{!rowIndex}" data-selected-Index="{!rowIndex}" iconName="utility:chevronright" alternativeText="Workflows" size="x-small"/>
                                                </h1>
                                        </div>
                                    </td>

toggle : function(component, event, helper) {
        var rows = component.get("v.newWFs");
        rows[event.target.dataset.index].expanded = !rows[event.target.dataset.index].expanded;
        component.set("v.newWFs", rows);
        component.set("v.NewWFFilters", !component.get("v.NewWFFilters")); 
    },

When trying to deploy a dashboard from eclipse I receive this errror:    Problem: Either org permission or org preference are not enabled for flex table? Can you please help with this? 
Hi ,

I want not to display in the Visualforce all the picklist values available and tried to hide them using below code but it is not working. Can you please help?

<apex:inputField required="true" value="{!pageCtrl.newCont.Status__c}" id="st" />
                                     <script type="text/javascript">
                                     (function(){
                                         var inputStatus=document.querySelectorAll('[id$="st"]');
                                         for (var i=0; i<inputStatus.length; i++){
                                             if (inputStatus.options[i].value == 'Unqualified' )
                                                 inputStatus.remove(i);
                                         }
                                     }
                                      </script>        
I have the following relationshio between objects:
- Vehicle and Vehicle_location are in Master-Detail relationshiop
- Vehicle_location and Production_Location are in Look-up relationshiop

How can I link them in a soql query?