• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In my Dev Org, I downloaded a static resource (as zip), changed the css in it  and upload back the static resource successfully. All I did was change value of a "max-height" style attribute from X value to Y.

Post I upload the updated static resource file, the updated style value is NOT applied immediately. Using Developer Toolbar, when I check the style, it still shows the old value for the style attribute.

In Chrome, the .scss file  (I guess generated dynamically from .css file) does not have updated style value. Is there any SFDC background job/process that converts .css file to .scss file? If so, how do we make it take this updated style immediately?

To reflect the change, sometimes it takes a day . Sometimes its 15-20 minutes. Sometimes it does not get applied at all. This behavior is shown across Chrome, FireFox, Edge, IE and on Android phone.

What step am I missing here ?

In my Dev Org, I downloaded a static resource (as zip), changed the css in it  and upload back the static resource successfully. All I did was change value of a "max-height" style attribute from X value to Y.

Post I upload the updated static resource file, the updated style value is NOT applied immediately. Using Developer Toolbar, when I check the style, it still shows the old value for the style attribute.

In Chrome, the .scss file  (I guess generated dynamically from .css file) does not have updated style value. Is there any SFDC background job/process that converts .css file to .scss file? If so, how do we make it take this updated style immediately?

To reflect the change, sometimes it takes a day . Sometimes its 15-20 minutes. Sometimes it does not get applied at all. This behavior is shown across Chrome, FireFox, Edge, IE and on Android phone.

What step am I missing here ?