• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi gurus,

Can anybody done salesforce to siebel webserivice integration ? please help me wiht sample code .
Am unable to understand how to call from sales force . 

my webserivces defination follows below 
I want to query in siebel using siebel i.e 

public siebelContact.ListOfContactInterface ZBSiebelContactQueryById(String PrimaryRowId) {
            siebelComAsi.ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Input_element request_x = new siebelComAsi.ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Input_element();
            request_x.PrimaryRowId = PrimaryRowId;
            siebelComAsi.ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Output_element response_x;
            Map<String, siebelComAsi.ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Output_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, siebelComAsi.ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Output_element>();
            response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
            WebServiceCallout.invoke(
              this,
              request_x,
              response_map_x,
              new String[]{endpoint_x,
              'document/http://siebel.com/asi/:ZBSiebelContactQueryById',
              'http://siebel.com/asi/',
              'ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Input',
              'http://siebel.com/asi/',
              'ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Output',
              'siebelComAsi.ZBSiebelContactQueryById_Output_element'}
            );
            response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
            return response_x.ListOfContactInterface;
        }

please help me 
Hi Gurus  ,

I have requirement i want make entire record read only if Status is changed to closed . 

Read only conditions apply all profiles no one able to edit the record . tell me best solution for this requirement .

please help me 

Thanks ,
Naveen K.
Hi Gurus ,
what is difference b/n one to many  ,one to many and junction object . bcz using  lookup relation  we can get many to many behaviour then what is special future junction object have ? Means creating lookup fields in both object we can get the many to many behaviour than what is need of creating  junction object ? than you in advance .
Thanks
Naveen k.
Hi Gurus  ,

I have requirement i want make entire record read only if Status is changed to closed . 

Read only conditions apply all profiles no one able to edit the record . tell me best solution for this requirement .

please help me 

Thanks ,
Naveen K.
Hi Gurus ,
what is difference b/n one to many  ,one to many and junction object . bcz using  lookup relation  we can get many to many behaviour then what is special future junction object have ? Means creating lookup fields in both object we can get the many to many behaviour than what is need of creating  junction object ? than you in advance .
Thanks
Naveen k.
Hello  
so I create  custome object called employees now when I created the object I decided to call the name field employee name its type is text. I also created  two custom field  first name and last name.  so I have the employee name field which was generated by  salesforce and i have two other fields first name and last name now is there a way I can combine the first name and  last name and put it automatically in the name field?