• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When using lightning:inputField with date input insede a slds-col class, the date input does not span the rol width.,  okease thie bus !S!O' 
A Negotiation object looks up to an Opportunity. The Opportunity Id is in the event but it is gone in the trigger, hence the required field missing error.

User-added image
Why Salesforce removed all of them? U are making links in this forum not working anymore. At least do something like redirect before you make such changes. Also now when I google a component it shows nothing. Please fix this by adding a redirect.

See : https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/aura_compref_lightning_input.htm
<apex:dataTable value="{!Contacts}" var="c"> 
  <apex:column rendered="if all contacts has number"> 
    <apex:outputText>{!c.number}</apex:outputText> 
  </apex:column> 
</apex:dataTable>

For example, hide the number column if all contacts has no number.

When using lightning:inputField with date input insede a slds-col class, the date input does not span the rol width.,  okease thie bus !S!O' 
A Negotiation object looks up to an Opportunity. The Opportunity Id is in the event but it is gone in the trigger, hence the required field missing error.

User-added image
I have a iteration where i need to get input field values but I am unable to get the values
this is my cmp

<aura:iteration items="{!v.BundleProductWrapperItems}" var="vCWI" indexVar="index">
<ui:inputText class="slds-input" aura:id="idblp" value="{!vCWI.bundleListPrice}" change="{!c.calculateDefaultFees1}"  />
<ui:inputText class="slds-input" aura:id="idbm" value="{!vCWI.bundlemarginPrice}" change="{!c.calculateDefaultFees1}"  />
this is my JS
calculateDefaultFees1:function(component, event, helper){
        var BundleDiscount=component.find("idblp").get("v.value");
        var margin=component.find("idbm").get("v.value");

}

<apex:dataTable value="{!Contacts}" var="c"> 
  <apex:column rendered="if all contacts has number"> 
    <apex:outputText>{!c.number}</apex:outputText> 
  </apex:column> 
</apex:dataTable>

For example, hide the number column if all contacts has no number.

I have a lightning component that implements lightning:actionOverride how do I get the recordId of the parent when the action is triggered from a related list?
Hi All,

I created a simple custom button which executes javascript onclick of it. How to add this button to Visualforce page to execute this button?

Thanks in advance!

I Have requirement in which i need to send a email to a public group from an apex class.

Any pointers will be helpful

Thanks in advance  

• October 20, 2009
Hello, everybody.

Does anybody know how to count all values with unique field values from an object A which is in lookup relationship with object B and write this value into the field of object B (in my case that's orders of distinct customers related to a reseller, thus I try to calculate how many customers of one reseller have at least one order)
I know that SFDC doesn't allow to make lookup fields for simple lookups (not master-details), so I managed to count those lookups with use of loop in flow+ Process builder to trigger it, but I don't know how to count records with unique field values.