Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends 
 I want to Insert Note under related list of Opportunity
 using Apex Code Script.
User-added image
Can Someone Please Help me to acheive this task.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hello Friends,

Anyone Please help!
//JavaScript Code
component.set("v.SelectedProcessRecords",response.getReturnValue());
console.log('v.SelectedProcessRecords ----> '+component.get("v.SelectedProcessRecords"));

I am getting this in console log.

v.SelectedProcessRecords ----> [{"Id":"a017F00000JjtWDQAZ","Name":"Test Process Step","Tmp__Team_Assigned__c":false,
"Tmp__Assigned_To_Role__c":"Accounting Manager","Tmp__Completed_Date__c":"2018-02-09","Tmp__Status__c":"Completed"}]

I want to remove 'Tmp__' from all keys if it is present somewhere, and i want a new array of object like this.
[{"Id":"a017F00000JjtWDQAZ","Name":"Test Process Step","Team_Assigned__c":false,
"Assigned_To_Role__c":"Accounting Manager","Completed_Date__c":"2018-02-09","Status__c":"Completed"}]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Friends,

I have two Objects 'Provisional' and 'Commercial'
whose 8 fields are same approx but in Commercial I have 5 fields more which are not in Provisional
and I want to Copy some records of 'Commercial' into 'Provisional', 

Anyone Please help me with a good example or code Assistance, that would be appreciable.
Hello Friends,

Anyone help me on this issue.
I have a picklist field on a Lead named "Progress Status".

Field Name : Progress Status
Values : Success, Under Phase, Overturned

When this field changes it should update the Field "campProgres Status" on the same Campaign Member. 
For e.g on the lead XYZ's field Progress Status = Success.  I would like the field 'campProgres Status' on the campaign member equal to Success, i.e campProgres Status = Success

Any help with the Process Builder or Workflow rule would be greatly appreciated.
I'm total new to Apex (specially in coding) and trying to figure out, to update the Priority to be High on an activity
after it has become overdue by 10 days.

The Priority field update is the only thing that I need to set and I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.  
My error is both on line 3; unexpected token ':' and unexpected syntax: 'mismatched input':' expecting Semicolon.

User-added image
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi Friends 
 I want to Insert Note under related list of Opportunity
 using Apex Code Script.
User-added image
Can Someone Please Help me to acheive this task.
Any help would be appreciated.
Hello Friends,

Anyone Please help!
//JavaScript Code
component.set("v.SelectedProcessRecords",response.getReturnValue());
console.log('v.SelectedProcessRecords ----> '+component.get("v.SelectedProcessRecords"));

I am getting this in console log.

v.SelectedProcessRecords ----> [{"Id":"a017F00000JjtWDQAZ","Name":"Test Process Step","Tmp__Team_Assigned__c":false,
"Tmp__Assigned_To_Role__c":"Accounting Manager","Tmp__Completed_Date__c":"2018-02-09","Tmp__Status__c":"Completed"}]

I want to remove 'Tmp__' from all keys if it is present somewhere, and i want a new array of object like this.
[{"Id":"a017F00000JjtWDQAZ","Name":"Test Process Step","Team_Assigned__c":false,
"Assigned_To_Role__c":"Accounting Manager","Completed_Date__c":"2018-02-09","Status__c":"Completed"}]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm total new to Apex (specially in coding) and trying to figure out, to update the Priority to be High on an activity
after it has become overdue by 10 days.

The Priority field update is the only thing that I need to set and I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.  
My error is both on line 3; unexpected token ':' and unexpected syntax: 'mismatched input':' expecting Semicolon.

User-added image
Any help would be greatly appreciated!