• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,
I have a page on facebook where I need to verify my domain (site) from force.com.

I'm trying to follow these steps from facebook:
(https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/domain-verification)
Add this TXT record to your DNS configuration:
facebook-domain-verification = me5ndc38794385kh9ysd9wj7rayhim
Add @ in the Host field (if your domain host requires it)
Wait until your DNS configuration changes spread to your site's domain servers (this may take up to 72 hours and you click Verify.

However, I can't find where are the options to configure the DNS TXT Records on Salesforce.

Can anyone help me with that?

Hello everyone,

I need to solve this:
I'm using a fieldset on a visualforce page and I need to know if some field is read-only for set some styleClass. I know that we have some properties from fields, but I don't know exactly which property to use for this. 

For example:

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!field.type == 'reference'}">

Here I'm using the property 'type' to set some styleClass in the inputfield inside of the outputpanel, what I need know now is what property I have to use to know if the field is read-only.. for example {!field.readOnly} .. but we know that doesn't exists.

Can someone help me with this?

Hello everyone,

I need to solve this:
I'm using a fieldset on a visualforce page and I need to know if some field is read-only for set some styleClass. I know that we have some properties from fields, but I don't know exactly which property to use for this. 

For example:

<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!field.type == 'reference'}">

Here I'm using the property 'type' to set some styleClass in the inputfield inside of the outputpanel, what I need know now is what property I have to use to know if the field is read-only.. for example {!field.readOnly} .. but we know that doesn't exists.

Can someone help me with this?

Hello,
I need help. I have a Javascript button on related list of a custom object and I want to bring this button on Lightning (always on related list).
The Javascript code makes a query to delete all record with certain features.
I know that Javascript button aren't supported in Lightning. I tried created a vf page with standard controller on Custom_Object__c but I'm not able to see the vf paage on dropdown Content.
User-added image
is my approach wrong?

Thanks,
Frank
Hello everyone,
I have a page on facebook where I need to verify my domain (site) from force.com.

I'm trying to follow these steps from facebook:
(https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/domain-verification)
Add this TXT record to your DNS configuration:
facebook-domain-verification = me5ndc38794385kh9ysd9wj7rayhim
Add @ in the Host field (if your domain host requires it)
Wait until your DNS configuration changes spread to your site's domain servers (this may take up to 72 hours and you click Verify.

However, I can't find where are the options to configure the DNS TXT Records on Salesforce.

Can anyone help me with that?