• Member since 2017
  • SYM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there any way to Send Html Email using Rest API ? please send me documentation link.

thanks

Hello Sir
I have my own custom web application that  manage marketing & prmotion activities, lead & Contact Address book of my customers.  Now I want integrate salesforce in my webapplication so my customer can Synchronize their Contact Address book to their salesforce contacts.  It need to be bidirectional synchronization. I am new on salesforce, can you let me know starting steps to achieve this task ? Is this also required to develop a salesforce app ?  I searched in many forum and documentation but didn't find any way to start implement this task.

Kindly help me
thanks
Hello Sir
 I have my own custom web application that  manager marketing & prmotion activity , lead and Contact Address book of my customers.  Now I want integrate salesforce in my webapplication so my customer can Synchronize their Contact Address book to their salesforce contacts.  It need to be bidirectional synchronization. I am new on salesforce, can you let me know starting steps to achieve this task ? IS this also required to develop a salesforce app ?  I searched in many forum and documentation but didn't find any way so i can start implementaion this task.

Kindly help me
thanks