• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am simply trying to run the Migration Assistant, no custom code.  I've tried 3 different browsers, no joy.  Tried rebooting even - for some reason that cleared the error, but it came back again when I switched to sandbox to do my testing.  Now I am getting it in all sandboxes and production when trying to run this function.  Any ideas?
I am simply trying to run the Migration Assistant, no custom code.  I've tried 3 different browsers, no joy.  Tried rebooting even - for some reason that cleared the error, but it came back again when I switched to sandbox to do my testing.  Now I am getting it in all sandboxes and production when trying to run this function.  Any ideas?