• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm creating a chatter feed using ConnectApi.
I'm posting some text but also I need to create a link to the Account record, baically is the account name is ABC Company I want the user to be able to click the name to go to the Account record. Currently I have the url to the but what I need is click on the account name.

Here is part of the code.
message =  'This Account has requested cancellation.  Please review and take action on ' + accMap.get(urec.AccountId).Name + ' ' + System.Url.getSalesforceBaseURL().toExternalForm() + '/' + accMap.get(urec.AccountId).Name ;

ConnectApi.MessageBodyInput messageBodyInput = new ConnectApi.MessageBodyInput();
 ConnectApi.FeedItemInput feedItemInput = new ConnectApi.FeedItemInput();
 ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput textSegmentInput = new ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput();
 ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput textSegmentInputLine = new ConnectApi.TextSegmentInput();
 messageBodyInput.messageSegments = new List<ConnectApi.MessageSegmentInput>();
 textSegmentInput.text = message + twolines; 
messageBodyInput.messageSegments.add(textSegmentInput)  ;
feedItemInput.body = messageBodyInput ;
I have to open a Lead Record and click an action (component) that is going to show a task form. The user have to type the task info and click save. I have to save that task with Lead ID. The part that I want to know is how to save the task record in lighting component.
I have to open a Lead Record and click an action (component) that is going to show a task form. The user have to type the task info and click save. I have to save that task with Lead ID. The part that I want to know is how to save the task record in lighting component.