• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have installed VS including Salesforce Extenstion and Salesforce CLI as extensions. 
I have created a new project  (SFDX: Create Project with Manifest) 

When I try to authotize an org from using the VS Command Pallette
- SFDX: Authorize an Org 
-  Selected with Project Default   (test.salesforce.com  in sfdx-project.json and tried sandbox

I am getting the errror message below back in VS
16:09:30.897 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias ADDEV --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername
ERROR running force:auth:web:login:  Cannot read property 'create' of undefined
16:09:42.631 sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias ADDEV --instanceurl https://test.salesforce.com --setdefaultusername
 ended with exit code 1

I have googled and tried what was suggested and recommended with no success. 
Can you assistance?

I am tryingo create a Field History Tracking report for All Contact.
I go  New Reports ==> Contact & Accounts ==> Contact History.

I can see the fields that I would like to report on.
I can run the report, and see a report of fields I have changed for Contacts. 
Under the "Filter" tab,  option "Show Me"  gives me only the  My Contacts drops.  I do not see an option to select  All Contacts.

Is possible to create a report that should the field changes with a filter of all contacts. 
When the email is returned the custom field on the emailMessage record has be overwritten (null) and previous value is gone. 
I am not running an Process Builders or Flows.  Is there a reason for this?

Can Messaging.inboundEmailHandler be used for Case email (Email Case Feed)? that are incoming (back) to SF?

I have enabled Email Services and created a custom class that implements Messaging.inboundEmailHandler.
On the EmailMessage object I have created an custom field.
When I include the custom field on the class I get the message "Variable does not exist". 

I have added a custom field to the emailMessage object. Am populating the custom field when the email is sent from Approval Process.   
When the email is returned the custom field on the emailMessage record has be overwritten (null).

I am not running an Process Builders or Flows.  Any reason
I've created the 3 Articles in Lightning Knowledge, in Customer Channel as noted but receive the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the three specified Knowledge articles. Ensure that you have created them."   Suggestions?

3 Knowledge Articles created...yet Error message states can't be found.