• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 
I am new to the salesforce development scene, I am making a phone app and cannot understand why my code keeps on failing! The error I get goes as follows:
"Unhandled Exception:

System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting type 'RegApp.SFDC.ExecuteListViewResult'." (that is the whole error).

and the bit of code that it is being triggered on is just the third line of the login script! 
SforceService sfBinding;
LoginResult currentLogin = null;
sfBinding = new SforceService();
I have managed to narrow it down to being the "sfBinding = new SforceService" line.
Some extra information is that this is an iOS app, the device has access to the internet, all settings allow API calls to be transfered from the device and I am using the most up to date version of the Enteprise.wsdl connection.
Any help would be amazing!

Hello, 
I am new to salesforce development and I am trying to fetch the API call from a sandbox which I am using to create an app for a company. When I reference to the link (after the wsdl file has been genorated) I get the following page:
User-added image
When infact I am expecting to see this page here:
User-added image
Subsequently this is causing my SforceService command to fail, are there any obvious mistakes I am making and can someone point me in the right direction! This is a Partner API btw.
Kindly
~Alex 
Hello, 
I am new to salesforce development and I am trying to fetch the API call from a sandbox which I am using to create an app for a company. When I reference to the link (after the wsdl file has been genorated) I get the following page:
User-added image
When infact I am expecting to see this page here:
User-added image
Subsequently this is causing my SforceService command to fail, are there any obvious mistakes I am making and can someone point me in the right direction! This is a Partner API btw.
Kindly
~Alex