• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am able to log into my partnerorg then I attempt to create a scratchorg

sfdx force:org:create -f \config\\project-scratch-def.json -a mydemodemo --durationdays 30;
this worked just 50 days ago and have created dozens of scratch orgs before on this same partner org. But today I am getting
ERROR:  Worker NamespaceRegistryValidator threw an unhandled exception. Failed to query NamespaceRegistry for isNamespaceRegistered.
I am at a loss for what is going on.

Trying to return only the numbers from a phone number and remove extraneous data, works just fine, I removes brackets, lines, all clean code but when I run tests on my code I get back System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object.

String udp_billing_contact_number = serviceOrder[0].Billing_Contact_Phone_Number__c;
String udp_contact_number = udp_billing_contact_number.replaceAll('[^0-9]', '');

I created a webservice class for working with an external wsdl, I have created a second class that is also required to be global and have created a webservice method, but now my button doesn't work, even though neither the class nor button reference the new class.   Does anyone have any ideas what is going on?

I am trying to find out if there is a way for sfdx to create a custom object.  I am trying to automate my scratch org creation and one of the requirements is a custom object that needs to be created before I can do a source push.... I can automate the whole thing up to the creating of the custom object but after that I am forced to manually intervene.   

So ultimately I end up with two bash scripts instead of one and an extra 5 - 10 minutes wasted. 

The error I am getting is  ERROR:  No such column 'PackageDirectories' on sobject of type ScratchOrgInfo.    

sfdx force:org:create -f  sfdx-project.json -a myorgthing

json file

{
  "packageDirectories": [
    {
      "path": "force-app",
      "default": true
    }
  ],
  "namespace": "",
  "sfdcLoginUrl": "https://login.salesforce.com",
  "sourceApiVersion": "42.0"
}

folder structure is 

--force-app
  -- main
      -- applications
      -- classes
      -- et.all.

I am able to log into my partnerorg then I attempt to create a scratchorg

sfdx force:org:create -f \config\\project-scratch-def.json -a mydemodemo --durationdays 30;
this worked just 50 days ago and have created dozens of scratch orgs before on this same partner org. But today I am getting
ERROR:  Worker NamespaceRegistryValidator threw an unhandled exception. Failed to query NamespaceRegistry for isNamespaceRegistered.
I am at a loss for what is going on.

Trying to return only the numbers from a phone number and remove extraneous data, works just fine, I removes brackets, lines, all clean code but when I run tests on my code I get back System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object.

String udp_billing_contact_number = serviceOrder[0].Billing_Contact_Phone_Number__c;
String udp_contact_number = udp_billing_contact_number.replaceAll('[^0-9]', '');

The error I am getting is  ERROR:  No such column 'PackageDirectories' on sobject of type ScratchOrgInfo.    

sfdx force:org:create -f  sfdx-project.json -a myorgthing

json file

{
  "packageDirectories": [
    {
      "path": "force-app",
      "default": true
    }
  ],
  "namespace": "",
  "sfdcLoginUrl": "https://login.salesforce.com",
  "sourceApiVersion": "42.0"