• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I have a visualforce page where when a button is clicked, it opens the standard lead edit page in the new tab to create a lead. When I click on the cancel button, it redirects to the previous page. But, all I need is when we click on the cancel button, the tab should be closed. I'm stuck with it since couple of days. Can anyone of you take the initiation of sorting this out for me.
Thanks
RV
Hi,
I have an user who requires access to public groups which are around 60+
I know that we can add this user individually in every public group but ut takes a lot of time
Is there any possibilities of adding a user to multiple public groups at a same time. Can you please describe the process also. I'm in need of that.

Thanks
SK
In a child object, I have monthly revenue records. These records are exclusive to different operating companies. For a user, home operating company remains the same. For eg, a user whose home country is GBR has the following records.
IND - active
USA - active
GBR - Inactive.

I want to write a logic where if home country record is not active I want a checkbox to be false. When, home country is active I want to include other active countries. Below is my logic:
IF((FBO_Home_Operating_Company__c = text(OP_Company__c)) && (Current_Month_Active__c = TRUE),TRUE,FALSE) 

&& 

IF((FBO_Home_Operating_Company__c != text(OP_Company__c)) && (Current_Month_Active__c = TRUE), TRUE,FALSE)

It works when my home country is not active but it doesnot work when my home country is also active.
What am I doing wrong.
Please help me sorting out this issue.

Thanks
Sumanth
In a child object, I have monthly revenue records. These records are exclusive to different operating companies. For a user, home operating company remains the same. For eg, a user whose home country is GBR has the following records.
IND - active
USA - active
GBR - Inactive.

I want to write a logic where if home country record is not active I want a checkbox to be false. When, home country is active I want to include other active countries. Below is my logic:
IF((FBO_Home_Operating_Company__c = text(OP_Company__c)) && (Current_Month_Active__c = TRUE),TRUE,FALSE) 

&& 

IF((FBO_Home_Operating_Company__c != text(OP_Company__c)) && (Current_Month_Active__c = TRUE), TRUE,FALSE)

It works when my home country is not active but it doesnot work when my home country is also active.
What am I doing wrong.
Please help me sorting out this issue.

Thanks
Sumanth