• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When a lead is updated (i'm thinking process builder here) i would like the lead to convert into a contact,account and trigger a flow I have already built to create an opp. 

I have a related account field that is a lookup(Account) field on the lead. If the account field is not null I would want the lead to convert into that account and then if it is null to create a new Account. 

Opp should not be created on conversion, it should be created off of the flow.

I'm assuming this has to be done using Apex. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,

I have a process builder that finds opps to send to a flow on create or edit but when opps get created through an API, the process builder is not triggered. I was hoping to figure out a way to save an opp automatically with no new edits but so that it triggers the process builder which then triggers the flow. 

Please help here.

Thank you in advance. 
Hi there, 

I am currently creating self-serve opps from leads that get identified as customers through our backend. I am converting these leads through Marketo. However, I cannot trigger a process builder on creation since its done through the API instead of actually being created through the interface. I was hoping to create a trigger on opportunities that will signal to the process builder. The process is create or edit. So all I really need is for the opportunity to refresh after creation so that the process builder sees it. Literally as soon as I make a random edit, the process builder works.
Hi there. I would like to get a lead to update with the most recent campaign they are a part of. I believe this requires an Apex trigger off the campaign member. My guess something like when campaign member is created > look for lead or contact id> update lead/contact "Most recent Campaign" lookup field witht the campaign ID of the campaign member. While I think that logic seems correct, I do not know apex. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there. I would like to get a lead to update with the most recent campaign they are a part of. I believe this requires an Apex trigger off the campaign member. My guess something like when campaign member is created > look for lead or contact id> update lead/contact "Most recent Campaign" lookup field witht the campaign ID of the campaign member. While I think that logic seems correct, I do not know apex. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I am looking to find which contacts are our most prolific.
Is there a simple way without triggers?