• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created an app in salesforce to send an message to a user and receive back message from nexmo gateway service provider, But here my question is how to get inbound message from a user to saleforce using webhook url and its pattren fro nexmo can any one please help me?

Hi All,
after clicking on save button it should show a popup saying error if fields are empty else show success popup and redirect to a page?
please help me
Hi All,
after clicking on save button it should show a popup saying error if fields are empty else show success popup and redirect to a page?
please help me
Hi Everyone,

My Scenario is create two fields
product category” as the first lookup(Product2) and then the “Product Name/Code” as the second lookup(Product2) into Child Object (Request__c).

Note:  here main problem is reffering same Parent Object(Product2) in Child Object

Here my client expecting first lookup user going to select perticuler Category 

Product Category 
Samsung
IPHONE
SONY

Samsung :(user Clicks First lookup values is Samsung in second lookup need to display some dependeny mentioned below )

Product  Name/code(Lookup)
S-3652
S-2564
S-1234

IPHONE:(user Clicks First lookup values is IPHONE in second lookup need to display some dependeny mentioned below )

Product name/code(Lookup)
I6
I7
I8

Sony:(user Clicks First lookup values is Sony in second lookup need to display some dependeny mentioned below )

Product Name/code(Lookup)
Sony-1234
Sony-5664
Sony-4568

I'm implemented same functionlity using picklist dependency its working fine but my client expecting above scenario. 

Can you please guide me how to achive this scenrion in Salesforce .

PFA

User-added image

Has anyone ever created a formula to proper case fields?

Thank you,

Steve

Hi,

I would like the data in the first line of the address field to look like 

10 Downing Street.

Is there a way to capitalise the initials using formula?

Many thanks,