• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a custom object to store all of our clients IDs. Some client have multiple IDs that are shared with other clients. I would like for the related list to show their ID even if they are not the primary client for that ID.

I spoke to support and they said there was no way in the Out-Of-The_Box instance but it could potentially be built with custom code.  

Is there any way to have multiple lookup fields before linked to the same related list?  
I Keep getting this error when trying to verify the challenge: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EKMKLUAI

I created a brand new playground and got the same error. Help!
When I try to complete this module, I get an error regarding my formula, even though I entered the exact steps in the instructions.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
The module (Build an Automated Workshop Management System>Get Started) has a step that says "Enable Thanks badges in the global publisher. In the Quick Find box, enter Work.com and click Work.com Settings. Then enable Turn on Thanks action on the Global Publisher layout". When I search the setup Quick Find menu in my playground there is no "Work.com" menu or "Work.com Settings"

User-added image

User-added image
When I try to complete this module, I get an error regarding my formula, even though I entered the exact steps in the instructions.

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I Keep getting this error when trying to verify the challenge: 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EKMKLUAI

I created a brand new playground and got the same error. Help!

User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
The module (Build an Automated Workshop Management System>Get Started) has a step that says "Enable Thanks badges in the global publisher. In the Quick Find box, enter Work.com and click Work.com Settings. Then enable Turn on Thanks action on the Global Publisher layout". When I search the setup Quick Find menu in my playground there is no "Work.com" menu or "Work.com Settings"

User-added image

User-added image