• Ark Cyber Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Why  i am getting this in position objectUser-added imageUser-added image
I am trying to solve this project in trailhead but when I am trying to add lookup filter in relation position its showing fields but in position its not showing any fields to insert. Condition is this
Select Related Position from the first column, Department from the second column, and click Insert.
For Operator, select equals.
For Value/Field, select Field.
Select Position from the first column, Department from the second column, and click Insert.

In position, its not showing any fields. How can I solve this.
Here you attended Capgemini written test. If you got selected here you will be sent to technical round..if you got selected in the technical round then you will be sent to HP for client interview, because HP is the client to Capgemini. If you got selected finally.Then you will be put into work.  This is the scenario. which process do you apply here either “WORKFLOWS” or “APPROVALS“. What will be answer of this question?
I am trying to solve this project in trailhead but when I am trying to add lookup filter in relation position its showing fields but in position its not showing any fields to insert. Condition is this
Select Related Position from the first column, Department from the second column, and click Insert.
For Operator, select equals.
For Value/Field, select Field.
Select Position from the first column, Department from the second column, and click Insert.

In position, its not showing any fields. How can I solve this.
Here you attended Capgemini written test. If you got selected here you will be sent to technical round..if you got selected in the technical round then you will be sent to HP for client interview, because HP is the client to Capgemini. If you got selected finally.Then you will be put into work.  This is the scenario. which process do you apply here either “WORKFLOWS” or “APPROVALS“. What will be answer of this question?