• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1.how to web to a custom object?
2.Two object:the standard object : Lead , the custom object:Candidate,I have a web to lead,and I would set up a lookup field in the candidate object to lead object.But when I submit in the web , I lookup the value in the candidate,I could not find it ,how to do that ,Thanks !
I set some new users,and their user licences is salesforce ,I also assign them some roles.I make the users inactive.Now I want to change their user licences to others,but I can ont change,they remain to be the salesforce user licences.And I can not find some other licenses,for  example,the Identity.What is wrong? Thanks!
1.how to web to a custom object?
2.Two object:the standard object : Lead , the custom object:Candidate,I have a web to lead,and I would set up a lookup field in the candidate object to lead object.But when I submit in the web , I lookup the value in the candidate,I could not find it ,how to do that ,Thanks !
I set some new users,and their user licences is salesforce ,I also assign them some roles.I make the users inactive.Now I want to change their user licences to others,but I can ont change,they remain to be the salesforce user licences.And I can not find some other licenses,for  example,the Identity.What is wrong? Thanks!