• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to do the Lightning Experience Chatter Basics for Admins trail. I am on the Approve Records from a Chatter Feed and when I try the challenge with creating the Approval Process, I am instructed to create the process and set the typing in Allison Wheeler does not work as the User does not exist. Should a new trailhead playground be created? 
I am trying to do the Lightning Experience Chatter Basics for Admins trail. I am on the Approve Records from a Chatter Feed and when I try the challenge with creating the Approval Process, I am instructed to create the process and set the typing in Allison Wheeler does not work as the User does not exist. Should a new trailhead playground be created? 
Has anyone experienced the Trails Completed count on their profile not increasing? I completed the Admin Beginner Trail last week and haven't seen my number of Trails Completed go from 0 to 1 - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/me/danny

(Read a bit about this popping up but I wasn't able to find anything recent or directly relevant)