• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Cannot find a user that matches any of the following usernames: balaji.rao@xxx.org, 8ulweaabalaji.rao@xxx.org.prodcopy, balaji.xx@xxx.org.prodcopy; remove the user from the component being deployed or create a matching user in the destination organization.
"message":"Unable to create/update fields: ParentId__c. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE","fields":["ParentId__c"]}]

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, COH_BP_FeedItemTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Class.COH_BP_FeedItemHelper.processNewFeedItems: line 354, column 1
Trigger.COH_BP_FeedItemTrigger: line 15, column 1: []

please help on the above error
Hi all, I written a test class for Rest api controller.but in this test class i am not able to cover the access token and json string and endpoint please help me out ?
how to cover an end point and json string in test class of rest api controller ?
write a test class for rest api call out 
Cannot find a user that matches any of the following usernames: balaji.rao@xxx.org, 8ulweaabalaji.rao@xxx.org.prodcopy, balaji.xx@xxx.org.prodcopy; remove the user from the component being deployed or create a matching user in the destination organization.
"message":"Unable to create/update fields: ParentId__c. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.","errorCode":"INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE","fields":["ParentId__c"]}]

Hi all, I written a test class for Rest api controller.but in this test class i am not able to cover the access token and json string and endpoint please help me out ?
write a test class for rest api call out