• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a simple home page template for LEX.  When I use it though, I see all these extra fields vertically displayed.  I'm trying to hide all of these showing up- I want just the handful that show up with the default home page template.  Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to get it working?

CustomHome Page Template Image
User-added image

Standard Default Home Page Template Image
User-added image

.design Code
<design:component label="1 Top 2 Below">
    <flexipage:template>
            <flexipage:region name="left" defaultWidth="small">
                <flexipage:formfactor type="medium" width="large"/>
            </flexipage:region>

<flexipage:region name="center" defaultWidth="small">
                <flexipage:formfactor type="medium" width="small"/>

<flexipage:region name="right" defaultWidth="small">
                <flexipage:formfactor type="medium" width="large"/>
    </flexipage:template>
</design:component>
.cmp code
<aura:component implements="lightning:homeTemplate" access="global">

<aura:attribute name="center" type="Aura.Component[]" />
    <aura:attribute name="left" type="Aura.Component[]" />
    <aura:attribute name="right" type="Aura.Component[]" />

<div class="slds-grid slds-wrap">
			<div class="slds-col slds-size_1-of-2 slds-order_2">
				<span>{!v.left}</span>
			</div>
			<div class="slds-col slds-size_1-of-1 slds-order_1 slds-scrollable" style="max-height: 50%;">
        	    <span>{!v.center}</span>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-col slds-size_1-of-2 slds-order_3">
                <span>{!v.right}</span>
            </div>
	    </div>

</aura:component>

I have very little development experience, but need a simple template that is one row across on the top and then 2 columns below- shocked it's not an available one by default.

Hi Everyone.  Is getting full comments in an email report subscription possible with a programmatic approach?  And if so, could you provide a high level overview of how it would be done.  

Hello!

Use Case:
I'd like to make a visual force page that holds report charts and dashboards (if dashboard are possible) so I can reference that page on our intranet that is also built on the Salesforce platform via Simpplr.

I went down the iframe route, but I don't have enough programming knowledge to get a workaround in place to allow X-Frame-Options and modern browser security.

There are many useful discussions I found, but they're often very dated so and many are often depricated.

Questions:
1. Is Sites the way to do this? And if so, has anyone found a useful guide outside the help pages?

2. The code below displays the charts I need in my VF page, but the last chart requires a horiztonal scroll.  How can I get rid of the scroll?  I tried using styles and classes, but didn't work or I did it wrong. Adding an attribute of width="100%" or similar doesnt work either.

<apex:page sidebar="false" showHeader="false">

<apex:panelgrid columns="4" id="theGrid" cellpadding="15" > 

<analytics:reportChart reportId="00O6A000006VwqFUAS"/> 
    <analytics:reportChart reportId="00O6A000006VwqAUAS"/>
    <analytics:reportChart reportId="00O6A000006VwqGUAS"/>
    <analytics:reportChart reportId="00O6A000006VuOiUAK"/>

</apex:panelgrid>

</apex:page>

Ive looked through many pages (and bookmarked many) that show this and I've copied a very simple example, but it's not working.  I want to use an iframe to embed a salesforce lightning dashbaord on a visual force page.

I don't have much coding experience, but am confident I have enough knowledge to get this working.

My copied and edited code:

<apex:page standardController="Dashboard">

<apex:iframe height="800px" width="600px" frameborder="true" rendered="true" scrolling="false"
	src="/01Z6A000000n28CUAQ?isdtp=nv" />

The error message I get is that the sandbox domain refused to connect (researching this right now in case that's what the issue is).

Thanks!

Hello!  I'm brand new to the VF/dev side of SF.  I've written a VF using the standardController for an SF managed package (FSC).  I want to insert this page into a Case page layout.  While researching, many people said that your standardController has to be for the object you want the add the VF page to, which in this instance, it would be the Case object.

Question:  How do I go about referecing the Financial Accounts object in the FSC package if I use a standard controller.  Or is this something that will require a custom controller?

Code Sample:

<apex:page standardcontroller="FinServ__FinancialAccount__c">
<apex:pageBlock title="Trust Info">
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2">
<apex:outputPanel layout="block">
<b>Trustee State of Residence:</b>     {!FinServ__FinancialAccount__c.Individual_Trustee_State_of_Residence__c}<br/><br/>
<b>Trust Capital Gains Taxable To:</b>    {!FinServ__FinancialAccount__c.Trust_Capital_Gains_Taxable_To__c}<br/><br/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

Ive looked through many pages (and bookmarked many) that show this and I've copied a very simple example, but it's not working.  I want to use an iframe to embed a salesforce lightning dashbaord on a visual force page.

I don't have much coding experience, but am confident I have enough knowledge to get this working.

My copied and edited code:

<apex:page standardController="Dashboard">

<apex:iframe height="800px" width="600px" frameborder="true" rendered="true" scrolling="false"
	src="/01Z6A000000n28CUAQ?isdtp=nv" />

The error message I get is that the sandbox domain refused to connect (researching this right now in case that's what the issue is).

Thanks!

Hello!  I'm brand new to the VF/dev side of SF.  I've written a VF using the standardController for an SF managed package (FSC).  I want to insert this page into a Case page layout.  While researching, many people said that your standardController has to be for the object you want the add the VF page to, which in this instance, it would be the Case object.

Question:  How do I go about referecing the Financial Accounts object in the FSC package if I use a standard controller.  Or is this something that will require a custom controller?

Code Sample:

<apex:page standardcontroller="FinServ__FinancialAccount__c">
<apex:pageBlock title="Trust Info">
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2">
<apex:outputPanel layout="block">
<b>Trustee State of Residence:</b>     {!FinServ__FinancialAccount__c.Individual_Trustee_State_of_Residence__c}<br/><br/>
<b>Trust Capital Gains Taxable To:</b>    {!FinServ__FinancialAccount__c.Trust_Capital_Gains_Taxable_To__c}<br/><br/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>