• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am working through the Visual Force Basics module and in Use Standard Controllers I am up to this part:

For example, while viewing the object details for Account, you might have noticed that the Account object has a field called Account Owner...

WHERE would I be viewing the object details for Account? Adding a link to that text referencing the page it is referring to would definitely be helpful. And a possibly related question is, are there any API docs that just have all of the objects, methods, and fields listed as a reference?

Thank you
Hello, I am working through the Visual Force Basics module and in Use Standard Controllers I am up to this part:

For example, while viewing the object details for Account, you might have noticed that the Account object has a field called Account Owner...

WHERE would I be viewing the object details for Account? Adding a link to that text referencing the page it is referring to would definitely be helpful. And a possibly related question is, are there any API docs that just have all of the objects, methods, and fields listed as a reference?

Thank you