• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i requied for Convert Excel XLSX to VCF format. i didn't know this convert all data. recommendation please 
Hi OST clients you are daily using OST file but any case yours OST emails is corrupted in this conditions you can take help of OST to PST Converter Software which can easily recover corrupt offline storage table (.ost) file data and convert them Personal Storage Table (.pst) file format within minimum times. It also convert OST emails into other four different formats MSG, EML, PST and HTML file format.It also works on all Outlook OST file versions like: 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2016. 
Hello guys

I want to convert XLS to VCF format, 
How to convert CSV to Vcard file format? 
How to convert my data CSV to VCF file? Recommends me please............
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
Best Regain EML to PST Converter Software will take very less time and convert the entire folder of EML/EMLX files into .pst format which you can import in Outlook 2013 & other version.

Software which can also convert your all EML file of different email clients like windows live mail, apple mail, mozilla thunderbird, outlook express to Outlook PST file format.

Key Features:

* Efficiently converts user mailboxes in Windows Live Mail to PST file
* Facilitates selective conversion of mail folders to PST file
* Provides preview of mailbox items, such as Emails, Notes, Attachments, Sent Items
* Simple and easy-to-use interface
* Maintains log of Vista emails to PST conversion process.

Checkout more info visit here :- ( EML to PST)

With this unique process all users can generate single and separate PST file. All consumers can successfully restore their live mail contacts file into separate PST, MSG, HTML, CSV, existing Outlook, vCard and TXT format.

Read More
http://www.esofttools.com/live-mail-contacts-converter.html

User-added image

• March 09, 2016

Is there a way to export emails from the cases object in .eml file type? Can they be exported at all?

Anyone ever tried this or have any experience?

Thanks,

V