• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
I have one requirement , for istance i have cart summary page in lightning in that i would fill some in formation that same would be reflect to order confirmation page how i do that suggest me

Thanks & Regards 
shanmuka
Hi ,
In lightning i have one requirement, the text field should be hielight with red boarder based on condition ,please help me .

Thanks 
S.Shanmuka
When I am trying to execute in lightning it show alert message 'Error in calling server side action ' how can I solve this can any one suggest me

Regards 
Srikanth
Hi,
I have one requirement I have field capacity of type string in a custom object, but I want to convert that capacity field into an integer(number) in lightning aura component, can u please suggest me with best answer
Hi Every one,
I have one custom object in that am creating price field with currency data type and I enabled the multi-currency(Picklist).
whenever I selected USproof for above discussion dollar in the picklist and I trying to insert value with a dollar sign($) in price field it will throw an error like invalid currency field, and I want to replace this message with my own error message can u help me is it possible or not.

Hi ,
In lightning i have one requirement, the text field should be hielight with red boarder based on condition ,please help me .

Thanks 
S.Shanmuka
Hi,
I have one requirement I have field capacity of type string in a custom object, but I want to convert that capacity field into an integer(number) in lightning aura component, can u please suggest me with best answer
Hi Every one,
I have one custom object in that am creating price field with currency data type and I enabled the multi-currency(Picklist).
whenever I selected USproof for above discussion dollar in the picklist and I trying to insert value with a dollar sign($) in price field it will throw an error like invalid currency field, and I want to replace this message with my own error message can u help me is it possible or not.