• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In classic , attachment or file of Contract is displayed in Account pageLayout.
But In lightning experience, "Note and Attachment" or "file" related list in Account is not displayed Contract's attachment file. Is there a way to see attachment of Contract in Account pageLayout in lightning experience? 

• August 02, 2018
Hi all,
I have a <apex:commandLink> in visualforce page and the link has below property.
 <apex:commandLink action="{!URLFOR($Action.ObjectName.edit, Object.id) }">Edit</apex:commandLink>
And I need to refresh page after standard edit action, and I have searched but still have no idea?
I would like to know whether there is a way to refresh a page by using commandLink or other methods?
Thanks 
Nang
  • July 31, 2018
How to display standard lightning Calendar according to date?
Example: I use "00U/c?md0=2018&md1=5" in classic ,using md0 and md1 as date paramaters,
how can I set these parameter in standard lightning calendar?

Many thanks
  • July 11, 2018
In classic , attachment or file of Contract is displayed in Account pageLayout.
But In lightning experience, "Note and Attachment" or "file" related list in Account is not displayed Contract's attachment file. Is there a way to see attachment of Contract in Account pageLayout in lightning experience? 

• August 02, 2018
Hi all,
I have a <apex:commandLink> in visualforce page and the link has below property.
 <apex:commandLink action="{!URLFOR($Action.ObjectName.edit, Object.id) }">Edit</apex:commandLink>
And I need to refresh page after standard edit action, and I have searched but still have no idea?
I would like to know whether there is a way to refresh a page by using commandLink or other methods?
Thanks 
Nang
  • July 31, 2018