• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi SF Coder,

I have a custom Object named Tracker which has a master detail relationship with Case Object. I am trying to insert the deatil record using Lightnign:recordEditForm, but getting an unknown error: 
An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again.

Code Snippet:
Note: No field on tracker Object is mandatory. Also this issue is observed only in case of master detail. Once I change the field type to lookup it inserts the record.
Getting following JS error :

TypeError: 'caller', 'callee', and 'arguments' properties may not be accessed on strict mode functions or the arguments objects for calls to them at Function.remoteFunction (<anonymous>:2:14)

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" >
    <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="Tracker__c">
        <lightning:messages />
        <lightning:inputField fieldName="Episode__c" />   /* Case is renamed to Episode */
        <lightning:button class="slds-m-top_small" variant="brand" type="submit" name="update" label="Update" />
    </lightning:recordEditForm>
</aura:component>

Thanks,
Ankita
Hi SF Coder,

I have a custom Object named Tracker which has a master detail relationship with Case Object. I am trying to insert the deatil record using Lightnign:recordEditForm, but getting an unknown error: 
An error occurred while trying to update the record. Please try again.

Code Snippet:
Note: No field on tracker Object is mandatory. Also this issue is observed only in case of master detail. Once I change the field type to lookup it inserts the record.
Getting following JS error :

TypeError: 'caller', 'callee', and 'arguments' properties may not be accessed on strict mode functions or the arguments objects for calls to them at Function.remoteFunction (<anonymous>:2:14)

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" >
    <lightning:recordEditForm objectApiName="Tracker__c">
        <lightning:messages />
        <lightning:inputField fieldName="Episode__c" />   /* Case is renamed to Episode */
        <lightning:button class="slds-m-top_small" variant="brand" type="submit" name="update" label="Update" />
    </lightning:recordEditForm>
</aura:component>

Thanks,
Ankita