• -1 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello guys, I am a newbie in Visualforce page, my requirement is that, I have a custom action called "Print PDF" in Quote, and in that same object if 'X' field is selected prior pressing the custom action then 'Visualforce Page 1' should be rendered and executed and if 'Y' field is selected prior pressing the custom action then the "Visualforce Page 2" should be selected, I am sure that this works in Apex Class where I have to define it with 'If-else' statement but not sure how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am having troubles with following instrtuctions on 'Create a Macro and Quick Text' module. After creating a mactros and "Edit Instructions" it is not possible to select any area in the convas other than 'case details'.

I am using a fresh trailhead playground and assuming that I did miss some pre-requisite to enable all the areas.

Please advice

I am trying to write a formula which compares 2 criteria, for quarterly reporting purposes.  One is a picklist value and one is a text formula field.  The scenario is this:

If ISPICKVAL = "MGM" and EXHIBITION MONTH = "JAN" THEN "MAR", EXHIBITION MONTH

OR

If ISPICKVAL = "MGM" and EXHIBITION MONTH = "FEB" THEN "MAR", EXHIBITION MONTH

OR

If ISPICKVAL = "MGM" and EXHIBITION MONTH = "APR" THEN "JUN", EXHIBITION MONTH...etc

Please help if you can.  Thanks!