• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a visualforce page that I am trying to add to a sidebar in a classic console. However it only shows up a the word "undefined". I have tried adding a completely empty visualforce page and it still shows as undefined. I have checked the security of the page and made it visible to all users to see if that was the problem, but no luck. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas!

When I add the following line in the AMPscript block of my cloud page:
SET @subscriber = CreateObject("Subscriber")
the page will not load. This is the specific line that is crashing the page, the only other AMPscript on the page currently are a couple of variables being set that are pulling the email and subscriber key from the context. Not sure why this is happening, can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue. Thanks in advance!

I have a <apex:pageBlockTable></apex:pageBlockTable> element that is looping over a variable in the page constructor. I have added `LIMIT 1000` to the end of the SOQL query and have confirmed the List<Asset> variable only has a size of 1000 using System.debug(). I keep getting this error on the actual visualforce page though:

Content cannot be displayed: Collection size 10,336 exceeds maximum size of 10,000.
This is the total number of records in the sObject Asset. I don't know why or how it's pulling all of them when the SOQL query that grabs records for the variable is only grabbing 1000 records. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas what might be the cause of this.

Hi, so I am storing an array in an aura attribute that is set up like so:

<aura:attribute name="events" type="Asset[]" />

but when I call component.get('v.events') a javascript proxy is returned, which is fine, but I'm not sure how to get the target array out of the proxy. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to create a custom profile center with AMPscript and SSJS. I have done some research on those but am stuck at the very beginning. I cannot get any cloud page to load, there is always a 500 internal server error with no ability to debug as far as I can see. I can't even get a page that is empty except for the predefined template to load. I've even tried linking to the resource with CloudPagesUrl through an email that I sent to myself to see if that would change anything. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

When I add the following line in the AMPscript block of my cloud page:
SET @subscriber = CreateObject("Subscriber")
the page will not load. This is the specific line that is crashing the page, the only other AMPscript on the page currently are a couple of variables being set that are pulling the email and subscriber key from the context. Not sure why this is happening, can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue. Thanks in advance!

I have a <apex:pageBlockTable></apex:pageBlockTable> element that is looping over a variable in the page constructor. I have added `LIMIT 1000` to the end of the SOQL query and have confirmed the List<Asset> variable only has a size of 1000 using System.debug(). I keep getting this error on the actual visualforce page though:

Content cannot be displayed: Collection size 10,336 exceeds maximum size of 10,000.
This is the total number of records in the sObject Asset. I don't know why or how it's pulling all of them when the SOQL query that grabs records for the variable is only grabbing 1000 records. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas what might be the cause of this.
Hi, I'm trying to learn how to create a custom profile center with AMPscript and SSJS. I have done some research on those but am stuck at the very beginning. I cannot get any cloud page to load, there is always a 500 internal server error with no ability to debug as far as I can see. I can't even get a page that is empty except for the predefined template to load. I've even tried linking to the resource with CloudPagesUrl through an email that I sent to myself to see if that would change anything. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi,

I have about 800+ scheduled jobs in my org and I want to mass delete them.  How can I do this either through the UI ideally in bulk or via code?  Any help appreciated.  I know I can click the delete link next to each job, but I don't want to do that because it will takes a LONG time obviously.

Thanks!