• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello --

We're trying to configure the Create Case Form component in Lightning Communities, which contains a Language selection picklist. We have other Custom Components on the same page which contain language data already selected by the Community user.

Anyone found a way to feed data into a standard component, in this case allowing pre-selection of the language picklist? Either this can't be done or I'm missing something obvious. The Case Create Form is relatively new (I believe) so don't know how many people have tried to configure it. 

All ideas welcome! Thanks in advance.
Hello --

We're trying to configure the Create Case Form component in Lightning Communities, which contains a Language selection picklist. We have other Custom Components on the same page which contain language data already selected by the Community user.

Anyone found a way to feed data into a standard component, in this case allowing pre-selection of the language picklist? Either this can't be done or I'm missing something obvious. The Case Create Form is relatively new (I believe) so don't know how many people have tried to configure it. 

All ideas welcome! Thanks in advance.