• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm been trying to figure out how to get a list of all 167,000 accounts and put them in a csv and upload to S3 nightly. I'm running into multiple issues, mainly the size of the row return and uploading to S3 on a schedule. For the first part, i've been trying to use a Batchable class to bypass the 50,000 row limit, but Batchables don't allow @future calls, so I can't upload to S3. So then I tried using Queueable to bypass the @future problem, but I run into the 50,000 row limit. Is there a way to do this or am I stuck?
We currently have a custom picker field on all of our cases that is populated with employee names. When a case worker needs additional help, we want them to choose an employee and have SF send an email to the chosen employee saying that additional help is needed. The reason for doing this is that the team that offers additional help is an Engineering team and therefore uses a different product to track bugs/help requests that can't integrate into SF. From my research, it looks like I can only doing this via Apex Triggers, but before I spent time learning Apex, I wanted to clarify that this was the path to go!

Thanks

Hello,

I'm been trying to figure out how to get a list of all 167,000 accounts and put them in a csv and upload to S3 nightly. I'm running into multiple issues, mainly the size of the row return and uploading to S3 on a schedule. For the first part, i've been trying to use a Batchable class to bypass the 50,000 row limit, but Batchables don't allow @future calls, so I can't upload to S3. So then I tried using Queueable to bypass the @future problem, but I run into the 50,000 row limit. Is there a way to do this or am I stuck?
We currently have a custom picker field on all of our cases that is populated with employee names. When a case worker needs additional help, we want them to choose an employee and have SF send an email to the chosen employee saying that additional help is needed. The reason for doing this is that the team that offers additional help is an Engineering team and therefore uses a different product to track bugs/help requests that can't integrate into SF. From my research, it looks like I can only doing this via Apex Triggers, but before I spent time learning Apex, I wanted to clarify that this was the path to go!

Thanks