• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to direct a community cloud page to a different domain
How can I pair my Cloud PBX to Salesforce?
In our Org, we are creating a new account via API directly without creating a lead. And to assign the account we did a custom coding for auto-assignment to Users.

In Auto-assignment APEX code we used two custom objects. - User_Assignment__c (Vlookup relationship with User object). - Account_Allocation_Master__c (Master-detail relationship with User_Assignment__c object).

The below APEX code will Generate ownerid for every new account after insert and I am getting a code coverage issue while deploying in production.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OfH85kXBi9YrRMs02PR1WPKuwMbehmLr5Psr6SDM6ZI/edit?usp=sharing
I have Stuck at one point where I want to use a button i.e. a custom button which will take me to directly to product Configurator page when my layout action are as Quote line Editor, Quote/Group
I am unable to establish a connection been my service console and communities chat function.  The community name is
'seller', 'agency', or 'buyer' but for some reason Salesforce is appending
a 2 at the end of the naming convention so the endpoint now is 'seller2'.  This as reason connection failure.

to give you some context:

We already are using custom domains for our existing support site which is sitting on classic knowledge articles format (NOT lightning).

So when we do the migration to knowledge, I want to ensure there is minimal downtime. Because we already have custom domains that we are using, I want to point them from the old support site, to the new community site, does your article specify how to point an existing domain to a new community?

On that note also, we are a multi-brand company using one instance of Salesforce, do I need to specify a Community specific URL for each brand?
For example, our custom domain name is Netregistry.my.salesforce.com
However, we have 2 brands within that company - Netregistry & MelbourneIT

If I create 2 communities (because I want 2 support sites) for both, e.g. netregistry.cs113.force.com/netregistrysupport & netgistry.cs113.force.com/melbourneitsupport, will I still be able to point those specific Community URL's to support.netregistry.com.au and support.melbourneit.com.au respectively?
We are currently using a custom site called “support.netregistry.com.au” for our current support site which is being shown via visualforce page. How do I use the same URL to point to the new community site?
How to edit an address in the Invoice created in OnClick JavaSript
I have a acreen flow called NewClientUser which gathers info from the logged in user in order to create a new contact and then activate that contact as a community user. Up until very recently, the whole thing was working fine, so I am wondering if this is caused by a critical update maybe? Anyway, that flow calls another flow called ComplyUserCommissioning which sets up the user, and it seems like the error is occurring somewhere in that flow.

Enable Lightning runtime for flows "Enabled" However, it looks the flow run by visualforce page is only classic runtime?

In such case, should I use lightning component to run the flow?
Please share any documentation on Javascript support for Channel Menu.  We are looking for  JavaScript documentation for Web snap ins. 

A User has changed the Record Page Settings and this has changed all page layouts for every object in our Org.
We do backup nightly changes in data and metadata but I am not sure which component of the metadata this would be captured in. Can I have some advise pleas,e we need to revert to the Record Pages as they were before this change was made ASAP.
Thanks
how to identify metadata type
Do we have any documentation on Javascript support for Channel Menu.  We are looking for  JavaScript documentation for Web snap ins. 
How can I pair my Cloud PBX to Salesforce?
In our Org, we are creating a new account via API directly without creating a lead. And to assign the account we did a custom coding for auto-assignment to Users.

In Auto-assignment APEX code we used two custom objects. - User_Assignment__c (Vlookup relationship with User object). - Account_Allocation_Master__c (Master-detail relationship with User_Assignment__c object).

The below APEX code will Generate ownerid for every new account after insert and I am getting a code coverage issue while deploying in production.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OfH85kXBi9YrRMs02PR1WPKuwMbehmLr5Psr6SDM6ZI/edit?usp=sharing
Do we have any documentation on Javascript support for Channel Menu.  We are looking for  JavaScript documentation for Web snap ins.