• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Might be a stupid question, but here goes :) So at the moment, we have a DevHub instance with a scratch org, and I can make packages quite happily with:

sfdx force:package:version:create --package "xxxxx" --definitionfile config/project-scratch-def.json --wait 10 -x

Is there a way to specify a post install script using this method?

Alternatively how do I go about taking my sfdx code and uploading it to our Developer Edition instance (and then I think I can use the Setup->Apps->Package Manager to create the package rather than using sfdx, which allows an Apex class to be specified for the PostInstall).
  • September 26, 2018
I have a Email button in our Lightning component which I want to open a Lightning email publisher in a popup or similar when it's clicked - does anyone know if this is possible? I've hunted about and the only thing I could find which sounded like it might work was to use QuickActions, but when I've tried to use this, it just immediately sends the email - it doesn't create a user interface for the user to modify the values.

(The Apex code below is what I'm calling from our Lightning component - but if there's a way to embed an email publisher in the Lightning code that would do too)

@AuraEnabled
public static void serverEmail() {
QuickAction.QuickActionRequest req = new QuickAction.QuickActionRequest();
req.setQuickActionName('SendEmail');
OutgoingEmail email = new OutgoingEmail();
email.ToAddress = 'xxxx@yyyyy';
email.Subject = 'Does this work?';
req.record = email;
QuickAction.QuickActionResult res = QuickAction.performQuickAction(req);
}

• August 10, 2018
I have a Email button in our Lightning component which I want to open a Lightning email publisher in a popup or similar when it's clicked - does anyone know if this is possible? I've hunted about and the only thing I could find which sounded like it might work was to use QuickActions, but when I've tried to use this, it just immediately sends the email - it doesn't create a user interface for the user to modify the values.

(The Apex code below is what I'm calling from our Lightning component - but if there's a way to embed an email publisher in the Lightning code that would do too)

@AuraEnabled
req.record = email;
}

• August 10, 2018

@AuraEnabled
req.record = email;
}

• August 10, 2018