• Associate Manager, Enterprise Systems
  • Jenzabar

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a LWC that is returning the USER_ID of the community user. I am able to get the Account Owner's name using 
import USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_NAME from '@salesforce/schema/User.Account.Owner.Name';
However, if I try to pull the Title or Email it returns a null value.
import USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_TITLE from '@salesforce/schema/User.Account.Owner.Title'; 

import USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_EMAIL from '@salesforce/schema/User.Account.Owner.Email';

Here is the @Wire class and retrieval code
export default class LwcGetRecord extends LightningElement {
    @wire(getRecord, {
    recordId: USER_ID,
    fields: [EMAIL_FIELD,USER_CONTACT_ACCOUNT_ID_FIELD,USER_ACCOUNT_FIELD, USER_ACCOUNT_ID_FIELD,USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_NAME,USER_PHOTO_URL, USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_TITLE,USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_EMAIL] })
    user;

get ownerTitle() { 
return getFieldValue(this.user.data, USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_TITLE);
}

get ownerEmail() {
return getFieldValue(this.user.data, USER_ACCOUNT_OWNER_EMAIL);
}
Any ideas on what is wrong?
  • November 02, 2022
Is it possible to reference record field values in a property string?

For example, say I have a property that gives a string input. I'd like the user to be able to enter something like: "The name of the account is: {Account.Name}. Their industry is: {Account.Industry}." which would return the proper values on the record page.
  • March 24, 2022
Does anyone have a LWC & Classes that would allow you to override the default edit page with a multi line edit screen? I would need to be able to also add/remove lines from the screen. Any help is appreciated.
  • February 07, 2022
Is there a way to customize an Experience Cloud site to look like the Lightning design? Basically I want to mimic the look and feel of the native Salesforce lightning system.

User-added image
  • August 18, 2021
Is it possible to reference record field values in a property string?

For example, say I have a property that gives a string input. I'd like the user to be able to enter something like: "The name of the account is: {Account.Name}. Their industry is: {Account.Industry}." which would return the proper values on the record page.
  • March 24, 2022