• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Email-To-Case: When Customer sends an email for enquiry, case is getting created in Salesforce but in the Case description there is no email content which customer has sent. Also it is not getting captured under Emails section and Activity History. 

Any idea why this is happening ?
Community users unable to access the below link which they will be receiving it in email. 

System.URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()+'/apex/DealerReport?id='+myContact.AccountId

But the same url is successfully accessible by portal users. 
Any issue in above link ?
User unable to complete generating a report. On tyring to generate a report, status is stuck at 'processing' and not getting complete. This is happend for that user alone and suddenly. What would be the reason. I have checked the access level, security settings, owd no luck.

Note: But he is able to generate that report in different sandbox. In Prodcution he is unable to do it. 
I am generating a custom report based by combining objects Assets and Customer Warranties. Asset is a standard object. Customer Warranty is a custom object. One customer warranty is mapped to multiple assets. 

e.g., Asset, Asset2, Asset3 are mapped to CustomerWarranty1. On generating a report, Asset is mapped to CustomerWarranty1. But Asset2 & Asset3 are not mapped to CustomerWarranty1. They have null values on warranty number field. But each assets are mapped to customer warranty1 

What could be the issue ?
I am trying to add one column which contains count of one of the column.
Can someone help how to use custom formula field for this ?

eg., Rows: A, B, C, D,.   Columns: E, F, G, H,..
1) I want to add columns W, Z which contains count of number of records in column F & G respectively. 
 2) Also I want one more column Q which contains % as (Formula (W/Z)*100)

Hi, 
In our org, we have to set up 22 currencies exchange rates to be updated every month. So far we are doing it by manually. Can someone help me to automate this process by coding alone and not going for any paid appxchange apps or any other tools. 
This apex sharing class - will provide read only access to previous lead owner and full access to current lead owner when lead ownership is changed. separate update trigger is written 

public class LeadRecordSharingHelper {
    public static void leadRecordShare(Map<Id, Lead> lmap, List<Lead> llist) 
    {  
        Id profileId = userinfo.getProfileId();
        String profileName = [Select Id,Name from Profile where Id=:profileId].Name;
        if (profileName == 'XXX')
        {

List<LeadShare> leadsharelist = new List<LeadShare>();
            for (Lead ld : llist)
            {
                if (ld.ownerId != lmap.get(ld.Id).ownerId)
                {                               
                    LeadShare lshare = new LeadShare();
                    lshare.LeadAccessLevel = 'Read';
                    lshare.LeadId = ld.Id;
                    lshare.UserOrGroupId = lmap.get(ld.Id).ownerId;
                    lshare.RowCause = Schema.LeadShare.RowCause.Manual;  
                    leadsharelist.add(lshare);
                }
            }     
            insert leadsharelist;

}  
    }
}
Two Scenarios i need  to implement
1. ProfileA should have access only to leads created by them and not others
2. Incase lead owner is changed to other owner, then creator of the lead can still have read only access to their records
Consider one field (Test) is hidden to the profile and assigned to an user. A Page Layout is created, in that Page Layout this field (Test) is marked as visible. Now the user able to view the field or not ? OWD setting is set as Public.
One Trigger(T1) updates a field. This field update induces another Trigger (T2). Now both Trigger events will come under same transaction or a different transaction ?
One Trigger(T1) updates a field. This field update induces another Trigger (T2). Now both Trigger events will come under same transaction or a different transaction ?
Email-To-Case: When Customer sends an email for enquiry, case is getting created in Salesforce but in the Case description there is no email content which customer has sent. Also it is not getting captured under Emails section and Activity History. 

Any idea why this is happening ?
I am trying to add one column which contains count of one of the column.
Can someone help how to use custom formula field for this ?

eg., Rows: A, B, C, D,.   Columns: E, F, G, H,..
1) I want to add columns W, Z which contains count of number of records in column F & G respectively. 
 2) Also I want one more column Q which contains % as (Formula (W/Z)*100)

This apex sharing class - will provide read only access to previous lead owner and full access to current lead owner when lead ownership is changed. separate update trigger is written 

public class LeadRecordSharingHelper {
    public static void leadRecordShare(Map<Id, Lead> lmap, List<Lead> llist) 
    {  
        Id profileId = userinfo.getProfileId();
        String profileName = [Select Id,Name from Profile where Id=:profileId].Name;
        if (profileName == 'XXX')
        {

List<LeadShare> leadsharelist = new List<LeadShare>();
            for (Lead ld : llist)
            {
                if (ld.ownerId != lmap.get(ld.Id).ownerId)
                {                               
                    LeadShare lshare = new LeadShare();
                    lshare.LeadAccessLevel = 'Read';
                    lshare.LeadId = ld.Id;
                    lshare.UserOrGroupId = lmap.get(ld.Id).ownerId;
                    lshare.RowCause = Schema.LeadShare.RowCause.Manual;  
                    leadsharelist.add(lshare);
                }
            }     
            insert leadsharelist;

}  
    }
}